No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley: I'll only come out of retirement to face Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley: I'll only come out of retirement to face Amir Khan

Though don't mind the commentator in the video, he's one of the biggest Khan Hugger in the YTBC.

Haha, Bradley vs Khan could be a fun fight.

Comment

When's the last time someone actually said they would come out of retirement to fight Khan? lol ...wtf

Yall know Khan going to jump on that one

Comment

Bradley's head would be like a brown ping-pong ball.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          Bradley's head would be like a brown ping-pong ball.
          LOL, you think Tim Bradley can get overwhelmed by flurries? Khan needs to be careful against that can opening counter right hand from Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            LOL, you think Tim Bradley can get overwhelmed by flurries? Khan needs to be careful against that can opening counter right hand from Bradley.
            Timothy Bradley is brain damaged. Teddy Atlas rubbed his head like an old charm on the mantelpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
              Timothy Bradley is brain damaged. Teddy Atlas rubbed his head like an old charm on the mantelpiece.
              And Khan isn't against Garcia, presscot and Canelo.

Comment

I see Khan edging Bradley, man these two back in the day were two of my favorite fighters, I'm one of the few people who had Bradley edging Pacquaio in the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  I see Khan edging Bradley, man these two back in the day were two of my favorite fighters, I'm one of the few people who had Bradley edging Pacquaio in the first fight
                  Khan would get fireman KO’d

Comment

That has always been a good fight. Khan's fanboys crucified Bradley for signing with TR and chasing the Pacquiao fight, but then Khan did the same **** with Alexander (though they did eventually fight) and later with Brook as he chased Mayweather.

I, for one, always wanted to see this fight and would love to see it happen. Probably not enough money in it to get it done, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X