No announcement yet.

Official 2018 nfl draft thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To sum up this Barkley debate..

I think he is super explosive and best playmaker in the draft.

But I see him as a back that get 25 touches, 12 edge runs, a handful of between the tackles, screens, maybe a return or 2

I don’t think you can just hand him the ball and pound 30 times like you can a zeke, Peterson, Eddie George.

Those guys wear out defenses, Barkley would get worn down, that’s the difference

Barkley IMO, is much more in the vein of Marshall Faulk and ladanian Tomlinson, even though it remains to be seen if he can be an elite pass catcher like those guys
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 12-05-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Luck isn’t getting cut. That’s absurd

Maybe luck gets traded, probably to Cleveland for #1 and Texans #1 which is projected to be around 7th overall, plus they have 3 2nd rounders, 2 of them very high.

I agree mayfield is very suspect, but somebody is gonna snag him. Blake bortles, mahomes, ponder, ej manual,, all taken in the first round, mayfield is rated higher than those guys,,
      It might be time everyone starts to consider that Lucks shoulder isn't going to heal. It literally stopped healing, what else is there to do?

No team in their right mind is trading high draft picks for him. And the colts have to be getting seriously tired of paying him. How much longer can they wait for him?

It only takes one team for mayfield to go high, I just don't see it. Air raid offense, he's short, and is immature, thats 3 pretty big strikes.

Comment

To sum up this Barkley debate..

I think he is super explosive and best playmaker in the draft.

But I see him as a back that get 25 touches, 12 edge runs, a handful of between the tackles, screens, maybe a return or 2

I don’t think you can just hand him the ball and pound 30 times like you can a zeke, Peterson, Eddie George.

Those guys wear out defenses, Barkley would get worn down, that’s the difference

Barkley IMO, is much more in the vein of Marshall Faulk and ladanian Tomlinson, even though it remains to be seen if he can be an elite pass catcher like those guys
        He's a more dynamic ray rice IMO, and there is 0 questions about his receiving skills, besides David Johnson, he's one of the best receiving rbs in the last 5-10 years.

He has almost 609 yards receiving with 42 receptions, and he can pass block, your really underestimating this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          He's a more dynamic ray rice IMO, and there is 0 questions about his receiving skills, besides David Johnson, he's one of the best receiving rbs in the last 5-10 years.

He has almost 609 yards receiving with 42 receptions, and he can pass block, your really underestimating this kid.
          A more dynamic ray rice is a good comparison

I know Barkley can catch, but it’s totally different beast in nfl, remains to be seen if he is matt forte in the passing game or marshal Faulk

Comment

Who is better offensive linemen prospect

Orlando Brown Oklahoma or Mike McGlinchey Notre Dame

Quentin Nelson is by far the best guard in draft and one of the top 15 players in the whole draft, though he will slide because of being a guard

Comment

Who is better offensive linemen prospect

Orlando Brown Oklahoma or Mike McGlinchey Notre Dame

Quentin Nelson is by far the best guard in draft and one of the top 15 players in the whole draft, though he will slide because of being a guard
              Connor williams

BostonGuy Merge please.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                Connor williams

BostonGuy Merge please.
                **** the merge...

You a bytch,,, This is straight draft, ain’t nobody wanna read 7 pages of steelers-bengals BS

And Conor Williams is a fat lazy **** and will be a bust and probably won’t even be a first rounder

Comment

**** the merge...

You a bytch,,, This is straight draft, ain’t nobody wanna read 7 pages of steelers-bengals BS

And Conor Williams is a fat lazy **** and will be a bust and probably won’t even be a first rounder
                  Connor williams is projected to be the first offensive lineman off the board

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    Connor williams is projected to be the first offensive lineman off the board
                    Lmao...

Who is projecting that?

He is fat and lazy

Orlando Brown and mike McGlinchey are both better long term prospects

Comment

Working...
                    X