Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just imagine if Golovkin's team was holding out...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just imagine if Golovkin's team was holding out...

You think the Canelo "fans" would be as understanding?

These ******s are implying that Golovkin wants the Canelo rematch to avoid other challenges, even though they're the same ones who insist that Canelo clearly won the first fight and that he would beat Golovkin even easier in the rematch. If that's the case, how is Canelo not challenging enough?

And talk about avoiding a challenge... Canelo may be waiting for the winner of BJS-Lemiuex. One is an average boxer who ducked the crap out of Golovkin and Jacobs for years and the other is a guy who Golovkin already dominated.

"Lil G ducking"

"Stiff Euro"

"He knows he lost"

"DKSAB"

Meanwhile the whole arena boo'd Canelo and his mother was in tears

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      "Lil G ducking"

"Stiff Euro"

"He knows he lost"

"DKSAB"

Meanwhile the whole arena boo'd Canelo and his mother was in tears
      He scurred cause Charlo and Andrade gots dem BBC genetics!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        He scurred cause Charlo and Andrade gots dem BBC genetics!
        He don't want that work!! Leave Canelo alone!!

Comment

I don't know what's going on with the rematch, fill me in?

I'd be up for a Canelo or Jacobs rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            He don't want that work!! Leave Canelo alone!!

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            I don't know what's going on with the rematch, fill me in?

I'd be up for a Canelo or Jacobs rematch.
            Supposedly Canelo's team is not giving an answer as to when the rematch will take place. Naturally, this is Golovkin's fault for not simply fighting someone else. Even though most believe Golovkin deserved to win, Canelo still calls the shots because he's the a-side. So if Canelo wanted the rematch in 2020, the GGG detractors would be fine with it.

Comment

Some of the ones justifying the delaying of Canelo/Golovkin are the ones most vocal on Wilder/Joshua having to happen straight away. Pretty funny watching how they operate, you can switch the name in their posts from to Canelo to Joshua and theyd be having fits about what they've just read.

Comment

lil g lucky to get dat draw boi, dont want dat work again...prolly fite another welterweight, fukin commie bum makes me sik.

Comment

I'm pretty sure a lot of them are already blaming Golovkin for Team Canelo delaying.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    You think the Canelo "fans" would be as understanding?

These ******s are implying that Golovkin wants the Canelo rematch to avoid other challenges, even though they're the same ones who insist that Canelo clearly won the first fight and that he would beat Golovkin even easier in the rematch. If that's the case, how is Canelo not challenging enough?

And talk about avoiding a challenge... Canelo may be waiting for the winner of BJS-Lemiuex. One is an average boxer who ducked the crap out of Golovkin and Jacobs for years and the other is a guy who Golovkin already dominated.
                    Fair point Derranged but whatever stall tactics Canelo is using relative to GGG are somewhat similar to the stall tactics GGG is using relative to Jacobs.

ODH/Canelo want to delay the GGG rematch as long as possible to give Canelo the best chance to win.

GGG is likely not going to rematch Jacobs. If he does, it will be well after the Canelo rematch since he doesn't want to take a tough fight that might reduce his chances of winning.

Gamesmanship and doing what is best for your career is something every top level fighter does.

Comment

Working...
                    X