Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's 2017 Have you Done the 50/50 yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 2017 Have you Done the 50/50 yet?

well have you ya bunch of virgins?

What is the 50/50, is that where your girl wears a strapon and you have both your dick and her dildo inside each other's asses at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
      What is the 50/50, is that where your girl wears a strapon and you have both your dick and her dildo inside each other's asses at the same time?
      virgin!

dumbass it's when you banging her and you bust a nut in her pussy but halfway thru busting you pull out and insert your penis in her anus and finish busting there. that's 50/50! half on the pussey and half on her ass. get it? do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        virgin!

dumbass it's when you banging her and you bust a nut in her pussy but halfway thru busting you pull out and insert your penis in her anus and finish busting there. that's 50/50! half on the pussey and half on her ass. get it? do it!
        Why would I bust a nut in her *****?

Starting in the vag and finishing in her ass sounds like the same as just staying in her ass, except maybe you can go harder and smoother in the vag to bring the nut faster.

But then again I always nut faster in their ass. I guess because it's tighter and kinkier.

I can **** indefinitely through ******* penertration if I concentrate hard enough but I can't go more than 10 minutes in a girl's ass withing busting a load.

Instead of going 50/50 I'd rather go 99/1. Start in the vag and finish in the ass.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-05-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Why would I bust a nut in her *****?

Starting in the vag and finishing in her ass sounds like the same as just staying in her ass, except maybe you can go harder and smoother in the vag to bring the nut faster.

But then again I always nut faster in their ass. I guess because it's tighter and kinkier.

I can **** indefinitely through ******* penertration if I concentrate hard enough but I can't go more than 10 minutes in a girl's ass withing busting a load.

Instead of going 50/50 I'd rather go 99/1. Start in the vag and finish in the ass.
          just freaking try it. it makes you feel like a freaking GOD. either 50/50 or 90/1 still awesome as fwwwark!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            just freaking try it. it makes you feel like a freaking GOD. either 50/50 or 90/1 still awesome as fwwwark!
            Yeah ok dude but I'm not nutting in a girl's *****.

Even if she says she's on the pill I dont trust them.

Only when my prime has completely gone like Roy jones' boxing career am I gonna let a hoe hold me down.

Comment

No but I put it into noodles then into spaghetti the spaghetti was semi hard, like my penis

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                No but I put it into noodles then into spaghetti the spaghetti was semi hard, like my penis
                What's the best sexual experience you've ever had with food?

Comment

What's the best sexual experience you've ever had with food?
                  Filling a water melon with spaghetti and oil, then shagging it, while I put a cucumber up my butt

I got my 5 a day that day
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 01-05-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Dont find my facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X