Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernstein: "Andrade, DeGale" Upper Echelon - "They Need Exposure" For Good Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernstein: "Andrade, DeGale" Upper Echelon - "They Need Exposure" For Good Of Boxing

Disclaimer: Bernstein Is a cool white Jewish kat, and yes, it's ok to like black fighters, especially for a guy who was ringside for Hagler vs Hearns...

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Disclaimer: Bernstein Is a cool white Jewish kat, and yes, it's ok to like black fighters, especially for a guy who was ringside for Hagler vs Hearns...

Who says those don't exist? They're cucks, they're everywhere. Who you think is attending these irrelevant, national sport football games?

lol keep playing the victim man. All everyone in the US does is worship them. Explains the appeal of basketball and football to them and their displeasure with boxing.
    Don't see you pushing any mexican-americans or anyone else who lives here but isn't black.

Besides, DeGale lost to Rogelio Medina. Clearly he isn't as good as people try to sell him as.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
      Who says those don't exist? They're cucks, they're everywhere. Who you think is attending these irrelevant, national sport football games?

lol keep playing the victim man. All everyone in the US does is worship them. Explains the appeal of basketball and football to them and their displeasure with boxing.
      Don't see you pushing any mexican-americans or anyone else who lives here but isn't black.

Besides, DeGale lost to Rogelio Medina. Clearly he isn't as good as people try to sell him as.
      don't get mad that Al Bernstein got you shook bruh. he cool

Comment

Andrade is very good with a fan friendly style. I'd like to see more of him. DeGale is overrated in my opinion and he runs too much. I have seen him fight a few times and I don't like watching his weird way of fighting. I always root against him.

Comment

I like Bernstein a lot and he doesn't get nearly enough credit.
          I am not feelin Degale, at all, and think he's ripe for the picking. Andrade is going places though.

Comment

I want andrade to fight gennady golovkin.

that's my dream fight for boo boo

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              I want andrade to fight gennady golovkin.

that's my dream fight for boo boo
              That would be exposure for Andrade. GGG's highlight KO videos get a lot of views on youtube.

Comment

So he's basically dissing your God Al Haymon.

He's telling Haymon that these fighters need more exposure.

Comment

Working...
                X