No announcement yet.

Who is the front runner for fighter of the decade as of 8/5/2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    well i'm sure more than 1 percent thought manny won but i don't really care if anybody but me thought manny won since i don't subscribe to the appeal to popularity fallacy. manny deserved to win since he landed the much cleaner punches in 7 rounds, had the much better defense as floyd struggeld to land clean, and forced floyd to hold and bend over illegally which made him the ring general since floyd wouldn't have done that if he was in control. just because lots of people don't know how to score doesn't mean I don't. i'm sure the fight will be viewed differently over time as people go back and watch it and realize wait a minute pac is getting the better of it, but the initial buzz and group think mentality is still strong. In the future people wont be using floyd's reputation as a great boxer in favoring him in the scoring. they will just score what happened and that was pac landing better punches and this is boxing so until they change that part of scoring i don't see why floyd deserves to win? he didn't get beat up that bad? is that a scoring criteira? pac didn't fight the way you wanted him to? is that a scoring criteria?
    Right yes I understand that in your deluded mind you think that all the above actually happened. You don't need to explain this to me everyone is aware about the warped reality you have made for yourself.

What I'm telling you is you can't call a decision controversial if there was no controversy surrounding the fight.

An extremely low amount of people think Pacquaio won the fight, man. The fact you think that "one day this will change" is really, really, really sad.

Comment

Frampton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X