No announcement yet.

Picture of Gennady Golovkin as a child.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    That pic reminds me of the Martin Scorsese movie with Robert DeNiro and James Woods when they were supposed to be kids...Once Upon A Time In America.

I thought the same exact thing. 4th kid from right.

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
      Why is the picture black n white...he's not that old....hmmmm
      Colour wasn't invented in those countries 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
        Why is the picture black n white...he's not that old....hmmmm
        Black and white we could do the the full process, producing the home made finished good. As for the colored I have no idea if it was possible to produce it by yourself, usually we just submitted the tapes to the special photo studios for production. Therefore the reasons are: cheapness, speed, independence

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          This is fanboy ****. Who does this type of ****? I have favorite fighters but I'm not searching the internet for pics of them in kindergarten.

Comment

I heard he knocked out the cameraman right after this picture was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              This is fanboy ****. Who does this type of ****? I have favorite fighters but I'm not searching the internet for pics of them in kindergarten.
              That's because your favorite fighters didn't go to school. #uneducated

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                Agreed. OP is weird af.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                  That's because your favorite fighters didn't go to school. #uneducated

Who would have known this innocent looking good boy to grow up to be a beast and keeping trolls at home 24/7 and off the street..
                  Last edited by Outworn; 04-09-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

''As a kid I was picked on in school because they made fun of my read hair and freckles.''

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Looking that image up led me to this gem of an article (a rough translation below). Kinda made me laugh.
                      http://www.sports.kz/news/gennadiy-g...samyiy-silnyiy

(GGG on far left)
                      World middleweight champion, WBA and IBO Gennady Golovkin (31-0, 28 KOs) to fight against Britain's Martin Murray (29-1-1, 12 KOs) has described his opponent as a difficult opponent, but admitted that he was used to it childhood when growing up on the streets of his native city.

Recall that the fight Golovkin and Murray will be held on February 21 in Monte Carlo. On the eve of an official ceremony held boxers weighing before the fight.

"Karaganda - a very dangerous city. I went with my friends to a football stadium and fought there. If it turns out in the streets of another area, again there was a fight. 16-17 years ago, the city where I grew up, was very dangerous. We had to prove to the streets, you're the strongest. It was my childhood, when I was 12-13-14 years. It was my normal life. I can not say that it was great. It was very difficult, very dangerous ", - quotes the Golovkin Boxing Scene.
                      think he's ready to devour any of his opponents kids

Comment

Working...
                      X