Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groves vs Johnson RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's not ready for guys like Murray, Barker and Macklin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack_DempseyCSC View Post
      Anyone got a link for groves fight and card? Greatly appreciated if so.
      Oooh look a Celtic fan that can't afford to watch it on TV lmfao typical it only costs a fiver you cheap skinflint.

Comment

• Cleverly looking like Randy Orton

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          He's not ready for guys like Murray, Barker and Macklin.
          definitely not. He's got a way to go but that was his 16th pro fight and he's still only 23.

Good test for him to have. Showed some good toughness but it's a fight that shows (like you said) that he isn't ready for the big boys yet.

It was his (in reference to Brook) Carson Jones fight to an extent. (at least domestically).

Comment

• Blackwell is as tough as old boots and only 22.

Comment

• gay pride color on BJS's belt..good for him

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                He's not ready for guys like Murray, Barker and Macklin.
                I personally don't agree I think he could definitely beat the likes of Barker and Macklin with the right gameplan, Murray I'm not as sure of...
                Anyway Martinez is going to destroy Martin Murray, he wont be the same fighter after Martinez is done with him.

Comment

• i wudnt say he is on a different level, his opponent was on his level, maybe a inch lower

Comment

• Oh dear Jimmy. Cassius Clay? Really?

Him against Eubank Jr would be a tasty clash.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                      definitely not. He's got a way to go but that was his 16th pro fight and he's still only 23.

Good test for him to have. Showed some good toughness but it's a fight that shows (like you said) that he isn't ready for the big boys yet.

It was his (in reference to Brook) Carson Jones fight to an extent. (at least domestically).
                      Yeah, it was a valuable test and showed he can dig in when it gets hard.

A few more fights, stepping up bit by bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X