Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

santa cruz is not a credible opponent for tank davis...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiet idk, seems like a solid opponent to me. Santa Cruz even had some p4p buzz at one point.

I'm kinda surprised Davis is being so favored tbh. Might fck around and put a small wager on Santa Cruz

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Shiet idk, seems like a solid opponent to me. Santa Cruz even had some p4p buzz at one point.

I'm kinda surprised Davis is being so favored tbh. Might fck around and put a small wager on Santa Cruz
      Yea like 6 yrs ago in two divisions below lol

Leo has no chance tmrw and Haymon Floyd know that too.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Yea like 6 yrs ago in two divisions below lol

Leo has no chance tmrw and Haymon Floyd know that too.
        Davis a -350 favorite. That's closer than Loma-Lopez was I think. Still a big favorite but weirder things have happened.

Santa Cruz is a credible fighter. I like his chances

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          this guy is far too small, tanks gotta stop dragging up smaller fighters and start fighting the best....
          Yet when your hero (ggg) drug up Brook not one but two weight classes, you carried on about it being a great win and how ggg was p4p #1. Another one of those skin pigmentation issues on your part?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Bwahaha, Leo's the smaller man doe.......meanwhile Davis is wearing 4 inch sandals
            Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Comment

Tank overpowers him

Comment

Boxingscene is a funny place.

Years of complaining that these guys don't step it up and when they do in this case they will face each other people complain.

Those same people will be glued to the TV to watch this fight.

Good match up no matter how you slice it or dice it.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  this guy is far too small, tanks gotta stop dragging up smaller fighters and start fighting the best....
                  We know you hate very good black boxers that win fights. Your hate makes you delusional. Leo is a champ at 130. The fight is at 130. How is he dragging Leo up?

If you were ok with Loma bringing Rigo up then you should be ok with tank going down to 130.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-31-2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Santa Cruz is capable of pulling off the upset man. He's the underdog, but he can win. I'm a fan of his, I'm pulling for him.

Tank is bulky, but he isn't exactly a giant himself for the weight class. And he's the one moving down.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Boxingscene is a funny place.

Years of complaining that these guys don't step it up and when they do in this case they will face each other people complain.

Those same people will be glued to the TV to watch this fight.

Good match up no matter how you slice it or dice it.
                      That’s because when they say need to step up that is usually coded language.

They want haymon guys to lose so no matter if they step up in comp or not, they will only be happy if a haymon guy is a prohibitive underdog.

Comment

Working...
                      X