X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralex View Post
    They’re both full of ****
    do you think being educated is more important as a 1st lady or being poised and graceful and more attractive

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
      do you think being educated is more important as a 1st lady or being poised and graceful and more attractive
      More educated

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
          Truthfully, black people really don't do themselves any favors and they really make it hard for anyone to treat them seriously or emphasize them.
          Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I am so sick of the posters on here trashing the black community over and over again..They trash Michelle Obama who is well educated while praise Trumps wife you has no education like Michelle but say"see looks better" wtf??

They slam our communities and say we have high crime rate..(all races have poor communities with high crime rates) but the focus is only on demoralizing blacks people day in and day out..White people are not gods or any better then the black race..I hate racist and do not understand the logic from them.

Ya'll get mad because we do not worship Trump? Ya'll call others out on the same trash Trump does and gets away with. I literally can not take the racism in the lounge anymore, it gets worse every damn day..

WE ARE NOT DOGS, WE ARE HUMANS APART OF THE DAMN HUMAN RACE!!!!
            Trump's wife speaks 5 different languages. Her credentials far exceeds the dude with the dick Michael. You run your mouth and don't even know what you're talking about. These people like trump(along with many others):

We all know you probably got the D while locked up, but don't mean u got to make us like it either

Comment

Show where Trump's wife isn't educated. Show Michael is more educated.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                I wish I was Black (not Blacked, that's Willy Wanker's wish).
                Chocolate factory... ok Willy is mr cool!

Comment

I am so sick of the posters on here trashing the black community over and over again..They trash Michelle Obama who is well educated while praise Trumps wife you has no education like Michelle but say"see looks better" wtf??

They slam our communities and say we have high crime rate..(all races have poor communities with high crime rates) but the focus is only on demoralizing blacks people day in and day out..White people are not gods or any better then the black race..I hate racist and do not understand the logic from them.

Ya'll get mad because we do not worship Trump? Ya'll call others out on the same trash Trump does and gets away with. I literally can not take the racism in the lounge anymore, it gets worse every damn day..

WE ARE NOT DOGS, WE ARE HUMANS APART OF THE DAMN HUMAN RACE!!!!

Whine like a bi*ch Larry, Michelle Obama is a horrible person, the reason he/she gets trashed.

Watching the philly looting and rioting for the last couple days, They don't act human, and dogs would never act that low.

Shouldn't give dogs a bad name, what have they done to you

Comment

It's a problem here & it's a problem in government. Trump's son in law, who has Trump's ear, recently said black folks gotta want success as much as Trump wants it for them.

What sorta racist & condescending bs is that to suggest? Anyone who thinks there isn't systemic racial issues in the US holding lotsa mfers from their maximum potential & that Trump's son in law is right hasn't a clue in the world about the most basic of human drives for ones own success.

Comment

The most successful hispanics and blacks, try to integrate and not draw attention to themselves.

Jews are kinda similar to blacks. We got Knuckleheads that ruin things for everyone.

I’m going to tell you something my dad taught me!

He said in essence, to be equal or considered equal you need to be twice as good to be considered half as good.

I get jobs on my reputation alone. Nobody cares, bottom line, as long as the job is done, on time and within budget!

My dad was a really harsh man, and he taught me how to work hard, expect nothing, no respect, but work as if GOD were watching you.

For me, my family, work is sacred, my dad once made 30k a year, big money for him.

I’ve made x times more, easy.

For my dad, GOD, wife l, children, others. Strict order.

I’m sure I’ll be criticized by other posters.

I don’t want anything for free.

I love George Harrison’s song.

“It don’t come easy”

Comment

Working...
                      X