Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets speak FACTS. Hopkins, DLH & Pacquiao all rank higher than Floyd historically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
    Bradley > maidana, ortiz, berto, guerrero, mcgregor

prime thurman > 2010 mosley

don't be so ridiculous

Thurman is a never-was..... his ONLY good win is scraping past Porter

FACT: Pac ducked 2010 Mosley TWICE

Roach: " there is no money in that fight, and you are too good "

Judah > Bradley, Thurman

Judah, Mosley, Marquez, and Pacquiao... MURDER pac's resume at welter

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
      I think the best way to put it is Pacquiao has had the better career but Mayweather is the better fighter. I just think that Mayweather will go ahead of Pacquiao though on an all time P4P list since he beat him pretty easily & having the undefeated record. There’s other fighters that stayed undefeated for a long time but how many big names do they have on their resume?
      when you take floyd's words that he beat pac easily and believed him so easily too..there is where the problem or issues lie...if that is all there is to it...floyd senior would have not declared his son was fighting scared and floyd himself wouls not admit owing the pac fight to the fans

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        when you take floyd's words that he beat pac easily and believed him so easily too..there is where the problem or issues lie...if that is all there is to it...floyd senior would have not declared his son was fighting scared and floyd himself wouls not admit owing the pac fight to the fans
        It wasn’t one of Floyd’s most difficult fights though. It was a 9-3 or 8-4 fight at best. It was a horrible boring fight for most of it but Floyd clearly won. Floyd had more problems with Maidana in their first fight or Castillo in their first fight. Also, even Cotto did more damage to Floyd than Pacquiao did.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
          It wasn’t one of Floyd’s most difficult fights though. It was a 9-3 or 8-4 fight at best. It was a horrible boring fight for most of it but Floyd clearly won. Floyd had more problems with Maidana in their first fight or Castillo in their first fight. Also, even Cotto did more damage to Floyd than Pacquiao did.
          nothing up there addressed the points i raised...

floyd only needs to remain standing after the final bell and he's got the W automatically... the castillo 1 and maidana fights showed this....

floyd "embraced/hugged" pac like a very sweet lover...and you expected pac to do most damage to floyd?

Comment

pac probably

delahoya and Hopkins......nah

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              nothing up there addressed the points i raised...

floyd only needs to remain standing after the final bell and he's got the W automatically... the castillo 1 and maidana fights showed this....

floyd "embraced/hugged" pac like a very sweet lover...and you expected pac to do most damage to floyd?
              I think Castillo probably did win the first fight or at best for Floyd it was a draw. But he definitely beat Maidana in their first fight. Maidana didn’t win any more than 5 rounds at best in that fight.

And I agree Floyd fought in such a lame boring way in the Pacquiao fight. It’s like he won but it wasn’t in impressive fashion or anything. He just did what he had to do round by round to win regardless of how boring it was.

Comment

Working...
              X