No announcement yet.

Bautista is Recovering in Amazing Fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
    And when hes gonna fight soon he gets injured again.... dude should just quit boxing, it aint for him, god doesnt want him to be in boxing..
    how in the hell did u know what God thinks? u must be ****in crazy man.... all i can see in u is a hating... why do u have such hate in such pinoys??? man ur an embarassment to ur people....

Comment

don't let him get to your nerve..

wow! your based in bora.. love that place! was there last week!

Comment

Originally posted by CoLd_WaVE View Post
        how in the hell did u know what God thinks? u must be ****in crazy man.... all i can see in u is a hating... why do u have such hate in such pinoys??? man ur an embarassment to ur people....
        I think it has something to do with the fact that pacquiao has smashed two of the best fighters out of mexico in the past decade... just a feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
          I think it has something to do with the fact that pacquiao has smashed two of the best fighters out of mexico in the past decade... just a feeling.
          its the truth..and the truth hurts him

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
            And when hes gonna fight soon he gets injured again.... dude should just quit boxing, it aint for him, god doesnt want him to be in boxing..
            have you cleared your immigration issues?

Comment

Rey Bautista held his own in a sparring with Israel Vasquez. Being the WBO #1 challenger, Ponce de Leon should not look elsewhere for his next fight.

A De Leon-Bautista fight would be huge.

Comment

Working...
              X