Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime/old sure HOF/ATG fighters Roman Gonzalez has beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime/old sure HOF/ATG fighters Roman Gonzalez has beaten?

Can anyone please direct me to fights where Gonzalez beat a prime HOF/ATG fighter, or even an old one? I'd like to watch the fights. Thanks.

At least 3 please.

Comment

Estrada will be a HOFer, but he was green. That was a FOTY with Cuadras..

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Hey what's up loadedwraps? You seem to know a lot about the lower weights. Which 3 fights vs HOF'ers do you recommend? Do you know of any?

Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Estrada will be a HOFer, but he was green. That was a FOTY with Cuadras..
          I saw both, they were good fights.

Comment

Valentin Leon, duh, . Damn casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Hey what's up loadedwraps? You seem to know a lot about the lower weights. Which 3 fights vs HOF'ers do you recommend? Do you know of any?

Thanks bro.

Stretching the furthest you possibly can, Estrada, Cuadras, and Yaegashi would be the only possible HOF material.

Roman should pray Rungvisai goes down an ATG when it's all said and done so he can say he got taken out by one of the greats.

Comment

Estrada fought with Roman in fu.ckin 108 pounds, he was drained and he was fighting with no power in that weight.

Then Choco Rajas ducked Estrada in the 112 pounds, saying that he wanted 2 million for fight with Juan

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Stretching the furthest you possibly can, Estrada, Cuadras, and Yaegashi would be the only possible HOF material.

Roman should pray Rungvisai goes down an ATG when it's all said and done so he can say he got taken out by one of the greats.
                Yaegashi? Are you crazy? Ignorant, Yaegashi always was a b class champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Estrada fought with Roman in fu.ckin 108 pounds, he was drained and he was fighting with no power in that weight.

Then Choco Rajas ducked Estrada in the 112 pounds, saying that he wanted 2 million for fight with Juan

Yaegashi? Are you crazy? Ignorant, Yaegashi always was a b class champ.
                  For some reason I thought Yaegashi had retired after the RG fight but another poster brought it to my attention that he's still fighting and even won an IBF title

Comment

Yutaka Niida, Katsunari Takayama, Francisco Rodriguez Jr., Akira Yaegashi, Brian Viloria, Edgar Sosa. All good wins but nothing spectacular. I thought the Cuadras fight was a draw and I thought Estrada comfortably beat Gonzalez.

Really what it boils down to is those weirdo type of "boxing fans" that are sick of African-American and Mexican fighters dominating so when a fighter of another ethnicity comes along and makes a little bit of noise they hype them through the roof. It never fails.

Pacquiao, Matthysse, Golovkin, Gonzalez, Lomachenko.

All excellent fighters, just not as good as those weirdos who love them make them out to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X