Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Putting in Work For Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me, Canelo looks bad. His head looks like a bowling ball. Fighters are not supposed to have jowls. He looks squat and sluggish.

Comment

I don't get it, all these white ass GABACHOS love to say viva Cinco de Mayo without knowing what it really means, but since it sounds good they celebrate!

Here you go pinchis cabrones, I will celebrate my Cinco De Mayo because I can, with a great brawl, not the chingaderas that mayflowers and Roidman gave us and fool all of you circus like s*it stuff. This will be a great MEXICAN fight live in a USA soil, and these 2 MEXICAN fighters will be collecting more money than any of you will make in 2 life times. So si cabrones Viva MEXICO, Viva CHAVEZ JR, VIVA CANELO and f**k all of you poor a$$3$ that are to broke and to cheap to really enjoy a good a$$ whopping! Go and see your WWE circus, because after all that is all you idiots like, people behind a mic saying stupidities!

Comment

i don't care how much work this fraud fake mexican put's in he is getting KO'ed

Comment

Working...
        X