Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says his father choked and threatened to kill him if he ever lost again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    you aint never lied....man bags(purses)...skinny jeans(leggies)....friggin Shirt skirts....these 90s babies and 2000s babies are being emasculated
    Stop hating on mayweather, Floyd is not a 90s baby and he dresses like you describe with girls cloths, purse bags, and boots with jeans tucked in like females do,

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Stop hating on mayweather, Floyd is not a 90s baby and he dresses like you describe with girls cloths, purse bags, and boots with jeans tucked in like females do,

....he is tight with Justin Beiber...maybe they trade fashion tips...man....those boots and bag doe....****rrific

Comment

Yep, he dresses in some real fruity **** sometimes but that doesn't change the fact that he's a man and put in the work to get to where he's at.

He's not a 26 year old beta male still living with mommy working a part time job.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          She's always on her phone. It might be job related since she could be recording for soundbites to put in articles or whatever.
          She mad it seem that way, she was probably faking the funk, she was trying to be slick wit it, she is pretending to record but was looking at her facebook, she wasnt even focused on the convo. She is a social media addict, reminds of a chick who was driving while tweeting and crashed into a crowd, addiction to twitter

Comment

I've been wondering who that girl is too. I've seen her a lot of time asking questions after fights in the ring. Wonder who she works for

Comment

She mad it seem that way, she was probably faking the funk, she was trying to be slick wit it, she is pretending to record but was looking at her facebook, she wasnt even focused on the convo. She is a social media addict, reminds of a chick who was driving while tweeting and crashed into a crowd, addiction to twitter
              She's probably an "IG model".

Do you know her name? I've seen her in the ring a few times on PBC shows and she's got a nice thick booty. But yeah, I couldn't deal with someone with such a shallow self-esteem to the point where you're addicted to social media and looking at it 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                I've been wondering who that girl is too. I've seen her a lot of time asking questions after fights in the ring. Wonder who she works for
                Yeah, she's like one of the first ones in the ring after a fight. She's able to get in there before the post-fight interviews. Probably publicist for PBC or Haymon.

Comment

I believe it. Angel has slapped his son and embarrassed him in public so of course it's no shock he choked him after a fight. I've felt for years at some point Danny is going to snap on pops and beat the shyt out of him Cotto style like he did to his uncle.

Comment

Danny Gift Garcia and his diva dad will hopefully be in for a big upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X