No announcement yet.

Dwyer not impressed with Wilder: Fury is the real champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
    Why is it good to see an AA "not buying into the hype"?

Please elaborate.
    Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Because earl is a racist douche that actually pays attention to that sort of thing.
    Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    It's that simple.
    Right, clearly some of you need an education on what the word "racist" mean

racist
    ˈreɪsɪst/Submit
    noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Right, so by calling me racist, what you are saying is that I belive that aparticular race is superior to another.

Ok, so what have i ever said that would lead to that conclusion?

All i've said is that the majority of Wilders fans are african americans, which is a true statement.

So what about that means that I belive that a particular race is superior to another

what about that means that i think that the black race is inferior? (which is what you are implying)

When i'm a big fan of Lennox Lewis, David Haye, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield. I was a fan of Joshua too until recently because he's looking like a flop.

Right so just because I think wilders a fraud and most of his fans are only fans of his because he's the same race as they are, that means i belive that black people are "inferior"

WHAT?

So again, how am I racist?

And by the way if wilder actually starts fighting some people with a pulse and beats them, or even puts in a good losing effort, i'll give him his props.

Get your facts straight before you start slandering, you absoloute muppets.
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 01-19-2016, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
      Right, clearly some of you need an education on what the word "racist" mean

racist
      ˈreɪsɪst/Submit
      noun
      a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Right, so by calling me racist, what you are saying is that I belive that aparticular race is superior to another.

Ok, so what have i ever said that would lead to that conclusion?

All i've said is that the majority of Wilders fans are african americans, which is a true statement.

So what about that means that I belive that a particular race is superior to another

what about that means that i think that the black race is inferior? (which is what you are implying)

When i'm a big fan of Lennox Lewis, David Haye, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield. I was a fan of Joshua too until recently because he's looking like a flop.

Right so just because I think wilders a fraud and most of his fans are only fans of his because he's the same race as they are, that means i belive that black people are "inferior"

WHAT?

So again, how am I racist?

And by the way if wilder actually starts fighting some people with a pulse and beats them, or even puts in a good losing effort, i'll give him his props.

Get your facts straight before you start slandering, you absoloute muppets.
      Just ignore them buddy. I don't likes Wilder because he's a mong, not because he's black.

Comment

I won't listen to another video of Dwyer taking 20 minutes to say what he could say in 1 minute and saying right every 15 seconds. Dwyer is almost always wrong from my experience and he says some really stupid things. Fury is the real deal because he beat the real deal Wlad in the ring not because Dwyer says so. Tarver is an old way past prime light heavyweight. Tarver fights with about 40 pounds of excess blubber and throws an average of about 15 or 20 punches a round. Tarver is only a heavyweight champion in the movies. I would put my money on both Wilder and Fury to knock Tarver out with no problem. Tarver was lucky to get a draw with Cunningham. If you want advice on betting on boxing then pick someone other than Dwyer. He has a terrible track record.

Comment

Charles Martin doesn't impress me but Wilder still found a way to get it done and that's all that matters, Fury is a bigger target bare that in mind he wont be as elusive and unhittable as a smaller man in Szpilka was THIS and also Wilder is the better athlete who likely has a better chin and more stopping power.

Comment

I guess I'm usually at odds with the masses and now is no different. That was Wilder's best performance and best win.

He's looked like a confused ****** in his previous fights. Stiverne looked very sick and sluggish and wasn't very good to begin with. That TBA Molina had him on queer street a couple times.

Szpilka was in control of the fight but Wilder had more composure than usual and saved it. His defense has gone from hilariously bad to decent, good parrying.

Sure he's not the best in the division.

Sure if anyone else beat Szpilka in an identical fight, nobody would even notice and it wouldn't be reported here ("Who da fuk iz szchitka? Some Eurobum? I miss Joe Frazia!").

But I do consider him a legitimate heavyweight contender now.

Before he was basically in Martin's current position (stumbled into a paper title) and it was just closet ****s and inkanyambas claiming they saw something magical.
            Last edited by ////; 01-19-2016, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
              I guess I'm usually at odds with the masses and now is no different. That was Wilder's best performance and best win.

He's looked like a confused ****** in his previous fights. Stiverne looked very sick and sluggish and wasn't very good to begin with. That TBA Molina had him on queer street a couple times.

Szpilka was in control of the fight but Wilder had more composure than usual and saved it. His defense has gone from hilariously bad to decent, good parrying.

Sure he's not the best in the division.

Sure if anyone else beat Szpilka in an identical fight, nobody would even notice and it wouldn't be reported here ("Who da fuk iz szchitka? Some Eurobum? I miss Joe Frazia!").

But I do consider him a legitimate heavyweight contender now.

Before he was basically in Martin's current position (stumbled into a paper title) and it was just closet ****s and inkanyambas claiming they saw something magical.
              I don't believe in the Charles Martin story, he might prove a lot wrong but I did pick him to win purely because I didn't rate Glazkov.
              He looked very open to being hit but then again I suppose a lot of heavies nowaday are that.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                I don't think anyone believes the Wilder hype anymore. I don't even know if this "hype" even exists anymore.

The guy like most of haymons fighters hasn't developed in years. He's another Andre Berto. Had talent, had some hype, got overpaid, and stopped getting better.

He gets a belt and goes dowm in competition level. That's the Haymon way...
                Can Wilder just fight a legit Contender rather than finding them from Tough man contest

Comment

Working...
                X