No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz' performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!! Wow wow wow!!!!

See how fickle boxing fans are? You have to be ****in kiddin' me! What a bunch of little girls....."hes too fat" Jesus christ!!! (I am being tongue in cheek guys)

But seriously, the kid has a great chin. Of all the skills in boxing you can learn to be better defensively the easiest. He has decent head movement actually but has to stop looking at his work and move his cabesa! Its a matter of some fixing...

Why the assumption that Tor has no power? he is a great 3 round fighter.

Aeroala the nipple boy? seriously? Ruiz potentially has a much better capability to do damage. His hand speed is off the charts.

And Ruiz will grow....he is already growing muscle mass and losing fat, the kid can fight.

I think everybody is too hard on prospects....think about it the kid has a chin (important) can take a shot and not cry to mama....He also was great offensively...he hit the other guy a lot more than compubox stated.

This kid is going places!!!! and not weight watchers either!!!

Comment

Agreed, billeau. He has more power than Arreola. His hand speed is great for a 250+ lb. fighter, exactly what's needed to land on these big, slow HWs who try to smother you with their size. If he went down to about 225 we might see the first Mexican HW Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        Agreed, billeau. He has more power than Arreola. His hand speed is great for a 250+ lb. fighter, exactly what's needed to land on these big, slow HWs who try to smother you with their size. If he went down to about 225 we might see the first Mexican HW Champ.

He is also still developing as crazy as that sounds. I have been a martial artist almost all my life and when I was Andy's age I was 180 pounds or so. In my thirties I filled out to around 230 pounds or so. I think he can build more muscle. The fat seems to be coming off and it is not affecting his stamina right now.

Comment

he needs to hire memo

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Wow!!! Wow wow wow!!!!
            Don't be a drama queen....what did you expect people to talk about???? How cut and in shape he is??? The dude fuking jiggles all over the place. And then you mentioned Arreola and his nipples so apparently that makes you one of the "girls" that you seem to call others.

Comment

Wasn't that impressed with his last fight. although he will be better for sure

Comment

Great chin because he ate a load of unnecessary shots from a guy who is anything but a puncher? I don't even get the handspeed comment either, his handspeed wasn't anywhere near that of Hamers.

Alright he has good handspeed considering he is so fat.

The reality is this guy not only has to work on a hell of a lot more than his defense but he has no business at HW. What are people on about get down to 225 and that?
                He doesn't strike me as a guy with a big frame or anything. He could make Light heavy, in shape he may even be able to get down to super middle.

He'd still be a fat **** even at 225

Lets face it hes a sideshow attraction. Just a fat guy with good handspeed considering he is morbidly obese.

Comment

Hard to tell if he is any good til he fights someone with a pulse.

Comment

Have never seen him fight, I have just google him and I swear I thought someone was making a joke with that fat Cotto friend that lost some weight on him. I need to YouTube him later but yea he needs to take the sport seriously a bit. He can only benefit from looking in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      he needs to hire memo
                      Together with Ariza.

Comment

Working...
                      X