No announcement yet.

Angel says he will "most likely" file a lawsuit against Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    If you are talking about me, I don't like either one of them. so......

++actually I had to go back to 3 pages of posts to find where I "hate" on pac. ....You are an idiot!
    stop frontin. you're the same as the people you bash on this site.

you're just on the other side.

just have the human decency not to pretend like you're some neutral, honest, noble poster because you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      stop frontin. you're the same as the people you bash on this site.

you're just on the other side.

just have the human decency not to pretend like you're some neutral, honest, noble poster because you're not.
      Nobody is fronting, I haven't "hated" on Pacquiao in a while. Actually I have been "hating" more on Canelo, Cotto, Guzman, Klitschko's, Berto and Guerrero but you don't care about those boxers. You only care about when someone has "fictional hatred" towards Pacquiaio.

Just have the human decency not to pretend like you're some neutral, honest, noble poster because you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
        Why wouldn't he be allowed in the US? He got off free by helping (snitching) to prosecute Marion Jones and Tim Montgomery. He went to Mexico City to go into hiding and changed his name.
        But why would they allow him back in the US? If he was allowed here, why would he go back and change his name?

Comment

Working...
        X