Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel says he will "most likely" file a lawsuit against Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roach trains a high profile fighter who refuses to stronger drug testing. He's fooling no one.

That being said what the hell is up with all the snitching now? Lawsuit this, lawsuit that. Boxing is about beating people up not making lawyers fight for you

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/25214300.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Where's that gif of Roach going to jail? I couldn't think of anything more appropriate right now.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          roach trains a high profile fighter who refuses to stronger drug testing. He's fooling no one.

That being said what the hell is up with all the snitching now? Lawsuit this, lawsuit that. Boxing is about beating people up not making lawyers fight for you
          Man I wish u can convince that to u know who.

Comment

Hernandez is possibly the most shady dopingcoach in boxing. How the hell he is allowed to work with professional athletes is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I think if anybody does it it should be Marquez himself, not the guy who actually deals with steroids and has video of himself shooting up.
              If he was to sue, couldn't that video be used as evidence against him?

Ill ask the same question I asked on another thread and never got answered. Is this guy allowed in the US? If he's not, how does he plan on suing...?

Comment

[QUOTE=ThePhantom5;12769071]For whatever it's worth, Angel says that after this fight, all his fighters will submit to WADA testing, all year round.

wada, f that, how bout VADA since we know wada and usada give waiver exemptions to those who fail their tests.......

Comment

How do u defend urself from something u were convicted of in the pass?? I think roach's comment got to angel harrd for him to feel this defensive when his name wasnt even mention to begin with.

Comment

just do it. people who are innocent of the charges don't say "most likely"

Comment

Funny shyt...........

Comment

Working...
                      X