No announcement yet.

Zimmerman's bail is revoked.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    And religious folks which i am not are treated like sht in the media,no wonder our society has no morals anymore.and what can we do about it not a damn thing they will continue to shove this sht down our throats.

I AM WHITE AND PROUD bet that catches me a ban even though if i put i am Brown and proud it would be overlooked.
    what parts of being White are you proud of?

just wondering, not trying to be confrontational

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

My culture the fact my Great grandfather came here without a dollar to his name when at one time he was a powerful german business man,on my moms side she has direct bloodlines that go back to the 1750s and i am just proud of who i am.just like i am sure your a proud hispanic man.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

personally, im no more proud of being white than i am american... both of which were chance at birth. there was no choice on my part or say in the matter i was born both.

to be proud of your nationality or race is quite foolish IMO

we are individuals, we should be proud of our own accomplishments... not what other people have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          here we go again with paclan and his "facts"...
          Kids a horrible poster,dude needs to stay in nsb the lounge is to fcking smart for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
            personally, im no more proud of being white than i am american... both of which were chance at birth. there was no choice on my part or say in the matter i was born both.

we are individuals, we should be proud of our own accomplishments... not what other people have done.
            That's how it should be but not how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Kids a horrible poster,dude needs to stay in nsb the lounge is to fcking smart for this guy.
              A horrible poster calling my posts horrible doesn't really do anything for me.

Comment

I'm proud of my penis size.

Comment

can we be proud of our ancestors?

Comment

Why not, heroes dont sacrifice for themselves, they do it for everybody else.

Comment

I agree with every single word this puto just typed. No need to add anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X