Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Cunningham is advocating for Malignaggi-Alexander for the 8/18 Showtime date.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Cunningham is advocating for Malignaggi-Alexander for the 8/18 Showtime date.

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn
    Just spoke to Kevin Cunningham. He's advocating @PaulMalignaggi-@DAlexandereal for the 8/18 Showtime date. I think that could happen.

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn Close
    Even before @PaulMalignaggi won, Richard Schaefer had said if he did maybe a fight on 8/18 on @SHOsports against @DAlexandereal #boxing

Comment

I absolutely could see Paulie winning that fight, and I think I said that the last time the possibility of this fight was being considered. Make it happen, it's nice to see 140 fighters moving up to give welterweight a shot in the arm.

Comment

Yeah this is most likely next! I hope malignaggis hands are fine cause he breaks them in nearly every fight! hell he even would fight alexander with two broken hands! he is that kind of a warrior

Comment

Paulie's next fight will be on October 20th for the opening fight at the Nets new stadium in Brooklyn

Comment

I hope it doesn't happen, I love both guys, but Alexander stops Paulie.

Comment

Russian......moving on.

So it looks like Alexander is a real possibility. I think Paulie can win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Russian......moving on.

So it looks like Alexander is a real possibility. I think Paulie can win that fight.
                I highly doubt it will happen

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Paulie's next fight will be on October 20th for the opening fight at the Nets new stadium in Brooklyn
                  This right here,Paulie has said he wants to headline the first big fight
                  there.

Comment

So Paulie M went out of the country to get the belt back and Cunningham wants to make a fight with Alexander? Well I hope Paulie gets well compensated for going out of the country and bringing the belt back, if not then don't take the Alexander fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X