Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Haye Get More Experience @ HW Before Fighting Wladimir, Or Is He Ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Haye Get More Experience @ HW Before Fighting Wladimir, Or Is He Ready?

Do you think David Haye is ready to face Wladimir Klitschko at heavyweight, or should he get further experience against other heavyweight boxers first?
    David Haye Is Ready To Fight Wladimir Klitschko NOW
    35.71%
    Haye needs ONE more fight at HW before Klitschko
    14.29%
    Haye needs TWO more fights at HW before Klitschko
    28.57%
    Haye needs THREE + more fights at HW before Klitschko
    14.29%
    Other
    7.14%

Both Klits beat him just like they beat everyone else.

Besides being huge, they both know how to box and have power. Most big guys like that aren't coordinated, but they are. Makes them both even more dangerous than just being big and strong.

I think Haye gets KO'd by both Klits. He should maybe fight the Arreolas, Chambers of the world before fighting Klits.

Comment

He's as ready as he'll ever be, but he's still gonna have the **** beaten out of him.

Comment

He is ready, just needs the camp and everything to go 100%. Against Ruiz he missed out on a lot of sparring and got hit more than usual. If that was Wlad then he would of taken advantage of it and probably KO'd Haye

Comment

im not sure if haye can beat arreola or adamek, so maybe he should go ahead and fight the klits b4 he gets beat

Comment

He needs to fight him ASAP, because soon he'll get out of WBA bums like Ruiz and Valuev to fight. If he fights Chagaev, Arreola, Adamek, Chambers, etc... he'll probably get beat before having the chance to fight a Klitschko, and will miss a big payday.

Comment

Yeah the time is right allright. Expect it to happen in October or November against one of thee Klits.

Comment

Nah i reckon he should fight arreola-adamek winner in the U.S, then chagaev, then go for one of the bros, that for me would be ideal, maybe the other way round, if hes not ready after that he never will, it'll let him pocket a bit of cash, gain experience, and let the kits age a bit.

Comment

Difficult for me to say. On one hand I would say yes because he needs better comp and get more used to being hit by very big HWs. But then I would say no because Haye might pick up more weight the longer he waits and that might decrease his wide margin in speed over the Klits Bros. which is very important.

Comment

I think Wladimir should get more experience at HW before taking on Haye.

Comment

Working...
                    X