Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys have no respect for Andre Berto.. grow up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famil>Boxing defintely, but if there already dead what more can you do for them, I could see if they where in the hospital or something along those lines, however the earth ate them up, they are gone!

Comment

Berto should have taken the fight so he could get the paycheck and get the rest of his beloved family out of that cesspool called Haiti

Comment

Nothing but respect for Andre Berto. Hes a great fighter and hes gunna be a strong force in the 147lbs division.

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
          Berto should have taken the fight so he could get the paycheck and get the rest of his beloved family out of that cesspool called Haiti

I have to question why they are still living in the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere when Berto is an HBO fighter with money in the bank.

I will say this, though I don't have any real problem with Berto pulling out (I predicted he would pull out for some kind of bogus reason as far back as October) considering the cicrumstances I will say this.

Berto has always had in easy in boxing, easy opponents, easy money, easy titles. He has always taken the easy way.

Now faced with a tough decision and an opportunity to show his toughness and grit and he takes the easy way out.

If Andre Berto had been forced to work hard for his chances and had really earned this fight he would not have passed it up.

He saw an easy way out, and that is all he has ever known.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
            I disagree with his decision to quit the fight.

Deal with it.
            You an *******.

*******s a fuccin idiots

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
              family > boxing.

anyone who says differently is a piece of ****.
              This is how a good man would feel

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                I have to question why they are still living in the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere when Berto is an HBO fighter with money in the bank.

I will say this, though I don't have any real problem with Berto pulling out (I predicted he would pull out for some kind of bogus reason as far back as October) considering the cicrumstances I will say this.

Berto has always had in easy in boxing, easy opponents, easy money, easy titles. He has always taken the easy way.

Now faced with a tough decision and an opportunity to show his toughness and grit and he takes the easy way out.

If Andre Berto had been forced to work hard for his chances and had really earned this fight he would not have passed it up.

He saw an easy way out, and that is all he has ever known.
                guy just lost family members,have some respect

bogus reason? you are even dumber than i thought

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
                  The man just lost two of his family members and all you punks can talk about
                  is how he is ducking mosley? wow seriously grow up, have some respect
                  so what if margarito fought when his brother got murdered? do u know if he even cared about his brother? if they were even on good terms?
                  besides everyone is different when it comes to dealing with death
                  yup pretty true, everone deals it differentlty..when buster douglas mum died..he did not quit and chose to fight tyson and won coz he felt that the worst had happened and he went there and gave it his all for his mum..but there is no piont on blaming berto we must respect his decision.

Comment

I don't understand how anyone could lose so many members of their family and be in the right condition to fight, so I don't have any problem with Berto dropping out of the fight.

Comment

the majority are *******s claiming Berto is duckin...these people have no common sense. Funny thing is they decide to put you on ignore once you call them out on it.

such idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X