This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    A lot of people wanted the threads to leave NSB and to stop flooding NSB and a lot of people wanted more abuse on Charlie Z. Here is a give and take to make everyone happy.
    and charlie thought the mods like him

Comment

IMO, any respectable boxing forum will shut this TPS **** down. BoxRec is tired of Zelenoff's ****, ESB is more than likely shutting the TPS thread down for LIFE...this site should do the same

Comment

Originally posted by HomicideHenry View Post
        IMO, any respectable boxing forum will shut this TPS **** down. BoxRec is tired of Zelenoff's ****, ESB is more than likely shutting the TPS thread down for LIFE...this site should do the same
        stfu ****..you don't have to read this section if you don't want to..this **** is for comedy

Comment

Originally posted by primetime2124 View Post
          stfu ****..you don't have to read this section if you don't want to..this **** is for comedy

You would think after ESB Hacked Boxing Scene ,
          'That these Load Eaters like Boxing Ho , Messer and Henry
          would get banned !

Comment

You would like that wouldnt you Goodson? I mean, with as much talk **** as you and Charlie does, saying that you and Raines would help Charlie rape and murder Jenna, and support most of the vile tripe that comes out of his mouth.,...if anything you and Z should be banned from this forum.

Comment

A lot of people wanted the threads to leave NSB and to stop flooding NSB and a lot of people wanted more abuse on Charlie Z. Here is a give and take to make everyone happy.
              Hey, any way we could get the rest of the TPS/Zelenoff threads moved in here? Every time I click on a thread here I see tons of old threads in other forums that would be interesting to post in.

Thanks for considering this request.

Comment

Its time that this entire section got removed .

I asked poppapump 2 months ago about the situation regarding how far things are allowed to go but i got no reply .

It's all went too far and it seems no mod or admin is interested in letting people know whats going on , pure ignorance .

When someone , who is a forum owner cant be bothered to reply it tells you all you need to know

They dont care to reply , they are content with their site and dont want to answer people's queries .

**** it and **** this section , if its going to stay then it might aswell be renamed the 'EAST SIDE BOXING thread '

Comment

so he was supposed to get **** talked to , but yet he gets banned for **** talking ?!!!

:lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

Total contradiction of terms .

if you dont want people 'flooding' NSB then give mods something to actually do and get them to delete the very few posts about the tps .

NSB gets completely flooded with all types of the same chat on occasions ,be it mayweather or whoever is boxing in the near future . The threads eventually fall off the page so i dont see why this section was created now actually .

do the right thing and sack this section , it's over .
                  Last edited by RenegadeT; 06-06-2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                    so he was supposed to get **** talked to , but yet he gets banned for **** talking ?!!!

:lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

Total contradiction of terms .

if you dont want people 'flooding' NSB then give mods something to actually do and get them to delete the very few posts about the tps .

NSB gets completely flooded with all types of the same chat on occasions ,be it mayweather or whoever is boxing in the near future . The threads eventually fall off the page so i dont see why this section was created now actually .

do the right thing and sack this section , it's over .

The Clash speaks the truth Big Pop, Zelenoff was a bad spammer for NSB and got this section which was cool for him but what about the people who persist on spamming NSB with imaginary fight threads, bait threads and just down right sycophant esque threads.

Its non stop in there anyways.

Getting back on the beaten track, this was designed for TPS Trash talk for Zelenoff yet he is the one that gets banned despite the fact that there is a guy who has been banned from here more than once who has said a hell of alot worse than Zelenoff and he is Still posting in here under other names.

Hypocrisy ? Idiocy ? or just downright random banning and judging without the facts ?

I don't know whats going on here but there is one thing I do know, the place lacks consistency.

Everywhere else the site is top notch and I highly rate it, hell I even promote it too my friends but when I see this kind of **** going on, I have to think twice about the place.

Unbann Zelenoff or just delete the whole section.

Its pontless now letting it go on.....

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                      The Clash speaks the truth Big Pop, Zelenoff was a bad spammer for NSB and got this section which was cool for him but what about the people who persist on spamming NSB with imaginary fight threads, bait threads and just down right sycophant esque threads.

Its non stop in there anyways.

Getting back on the beaten track, this was designed for TPS Trash talk for Zelenoff yet he is the one that gets banned despite the fact that there is a guy who has been banned from here more than once who has said a hell of alot worse than Zelenoff and he is Still posting in here under other names.

Hypocrisy ? Idiocy ? or just downright random banning and judging without the facts ?

I don't know whats going on here but there is one thing I do know, the place lacks consistency.

Everywhere else the site is top notch and I highly rate it, hell I even promote it too my friends but when I see this kind of **** going on, I have to think twice about the place.

Unbann Zelenoff or just delete the whole section.

Its pontless now letting it go on.....
                      well i cant speak for everyone but im still having a laugh so im gonna say keep it because if it gets deleted you just know its all gonna come back to nsb like it did first off

Comment

Working...
                      X