Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, BTW The idea of OSTs is to prevent cheating...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    whats the difference in your argument from this thread and the one you made the other day? My response in that thread still stands for this one but there are also alot of other responses I could make
    And your response is weak !!

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
      Well, explain to me why Phony Boy's clan keeps airing to the media that the reason PAC did not want to be tested(which is false) is because he's hiding something ?

If PAC was a cheat he don't need to hidin' ****, he just has to **** it out, p*ss it out, lol
      Because his cut off day gave to much time for him to be clean. 24 days is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Because his cut off day gave to much time for him to be clean. 24 days is a joke.
        And so is 14 days, lol.

Anyway, the blood drawing would've continued right after the fight.

Comment

Pacquiao refusing the drug test shouldnt suprise anyone. After all this is a guy who admitted to cheating on his wife, He also said he didnt want to fight Shane Mosley because he is "Too good", I guess the same applies to FMJ

This is a guy (Pacquiao) who demanded that Floyd Mayweather fight him with 8oz gloves, Mayweather agreed. Pacquiao then demanded that Mayweather be fined $10 million for every lb he weighed over 147. The commision has its own rules for things like this but still, Mayweather agreed. Then Pacquiao gets asked to do OSDT and refused. Yet he continues to claim Mayweather "ducked him" when it's blatantly obvious who did the ducking.

Stupid mother****er

Comment

Originally posted by o0P4PBOXING0o View Post
            Pacquiao refusing the drug test shouldnt suprise anyone. After all this is a guy who admitted to cheating on his wife, He also said he didnt want to fight Shane Mosley because he is "Too good", I guess the same applies to FMJ

This is a guy (Pacquiao) who demanded that Floyd Mayweather fight him with 8oz gloves, Mayweather agreed. Pacquiao then demanded that Mayweather be fined $10 million for every lb he weighed over 147. The commision has its own rules for things like this but still, Mayweather agreed. Then Pacquiao gets asked to do OSDT and refused. Yet he continues to claim Mayweather "ducked him" when it's blatantly obvious who did the ducking.

Stupid mother****er
            The only id*ot and ducker in this whole bs is Phony Boy. You tell me, would you go into a business partnership with someone who just got done accusing you w/o proof in front of the world ?

Would you really be willing to work something out with someone who just got done accusing you of nonsense ? Better yet, let me ask you, tell me something great about a person who you hate because they have screwed over in the past ? Would you want to work or be with that person again ?

It's hard to answer that ain't it, w/o having to really think about it..
            Last edited by 1 on 1; 04-27-2010, 05:16 PM.

Comment

... contrary to what alot of folks think, the idea is not to catch cheaters, but prevent them from cheating.

They catch cheaters because those athletes are just desperate. But, the real idea of OSTs is to prevent athletes from cheating.

I really don't think PAC is dumb enough to be using PEDs knowing that he's about to be tested. So, how the f**k is he possibly hiding something, when he knows he's gonna be tested down the line. He may not know the exact time and date they're gonna come knockin' but he's fully aware that it would be happening ?

Would you still cheat knowing you're gonna be tested ?

Roger Gayweather: "I know he's got somethin' in his system, that's why we wanna test him, 'cause he's got somethin' in his system and we gonna find out exactly what he's got in his system" LMAO

Ugh, Roger, thanks for informing PAC that he's gonna be tested, lol.
              Kinda stupid post, Pac turned down the test didnt he?
              Dude, you need to let it go. You sound like the abused wife trying to convince us that black eye is from a fall.

Comment

This testing thing has played itself out on here. It's obviously better to have than not. That's as far as it needs to go really.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                  Kinda stupid post, Pac turned down the test didnt he?
                  Dude, you need to let it go. You sound like the abused wife trying to convince us that black eye is from a fall.
                  Uhh, no he did not refuse testing. He had a disagreement with Phony Boy regarding the cutoff date, from my understanding, it's a two-way street...

One guy wanted this X amount of days and the other wanted an X amount of days, so how can you put more blame on one party than the other. From day one, PAC wanted a cutoff date. I don't know why Phony Boy just couldn't give in to the specific cutoff date PAC wanted, when he basically gave in on the idea of cutoff dates. As if his cutoff date was any better, for the sake of preventing cheating, lmao.

Comment

Uhh, no he did not refuse testing. He had a disagreement with Phony Boy regarding the cutoff date, from my understanding, it's a two-way street...

One guy wanted this X amount of days and the other wanted an X amount of days, so how can you put more blame on one party than the other. From day one, PAC wanted a cutoff date. I don't know why Phony Boy just couldn't give in to the specific cutoff date PAC wanted, when he basically gave in on the idea of cutoff dates. As if his cutoff date was any better, for the sake of preventing cheating, lmao.
                    Stop it man, just stop it. If Pac had agreed to testing the fight would have been on "ala mosley agreed"
                    And why don't u ask urself "why does Pac need a cut off date, and Floyd doesn't?"
                    And why did Freddy say 6 weeks, then 5 days. Then footage comes out and now its 24 days.... stop it man, Dr PED himself has spoken, Victor Conte has said 24. Days is too big a window.

And what the hell is a test after the fight gonna do, its obvious you know shyt about PEDs. You don't use them to fight, you use them to train dummy. By fight week you're clean, learn something or stop it.

Comment

1. How can you put more blame on one party than the othe
                      Ummmmmm, dumb ass who are you blaming?
                      2. As if his (14) cut off date was any better.
                      Ummmmmmm, stupid dumb ass. Most PEDs that can be detected thru blood requires 2 weeks (14 days) to leave the system completly. He wouldn't be able to juice at all, not even 10 days of juice or he'd be caught.
                      3. OST did prevent cheating, think about it

Comment

Working...
                      X