No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    His generals are the most respected in many decades?

He cant go two sentences without praising himself somehow.

But stops short of taking any responsability for the operation, of course.

'They' lost Ryan. Not 'we', 'they' lost him.
    More shitty behavior from Trump

This is what happens when you're a pathological liar. The truth will always come out

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

This is what happens when you're a pathological liar. The truth will always come out

Why the **** you got me on ignore.... ****in midget

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        To be honest, your first quote was trump, second quote was from munchkin not trump

But trumps tax breaks plan is crap
        I am rooting for trump on this tax breaks thing. I wouldn't mind a tax break. I am very skeptical that he will get it going based on how well he has managed to get other things going, and even then in general am skeptical about the long term benefits of big tax breaks to the country. But if it ends up working, I'll be cool with it.

I saw what I think was a draft for a tax plan a couple months ago and it did not blow my socks off. We'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I am rooting for trump on this tax breaks thing. I wouldn't mind a tax break. I am very skeptical that he will get it going based on how well he has managed to get other things going, and even then in general am skeptical about the long term benefits of big tax breaks to the country. But if it ends up working, I'll be cool with it.

I saw what I think was a draft for a tax plan a couple months ago and it did not blow my socks off. We'll see.
          His tax plan sucks for middle class..

Dead on arrival IMO

And I'm all for tax reform, but if you aren't going to give the working class a break, and aren't going to curb spending/budget, then the plan is just stupid

Comment

Why the **** you got me on ignore.... ****in midget
            Cobra would never put nobody on ignore!
            Really?

Comment

Dead on arrival IMO

And I'm all for tax reform, but if you aren't going to give the working class a break, and aren't going to curb spending/budget, then the plan is just stupid

I barely register on this graph

https://underground.net/aristotle-and-the-middle-class/

Comment

Dead on arrival IMO

Tax cut for middle and working class wouldn't help tbh.

The middle and lower don't even pay enough to cover their share.

Comment

I saw where he sent the check the same day article came out

Comment

This dude is a certified piece of shit

First he lied and said Obama and other former Presidents didn't call military families after their deaths. That was proven a lie.

So today he comes out and said Gen Kelly told him Obama never called him. Well Gen Kelly's son was married, so the call went to his wife, which is protocol. I'm pretty sure Gen. Kelly told Trump this in confidence and Trump is using it for politics. And if Gen. Kelly is allowing Trump to use the death of his son for politics he's also a piece of shit.

So today he called the fiance of this soldier and said this. She's pregnant btw:

No it wasn't. It was proven to be a fact. The only piece of **** in this story is the racist Black lady in the ****** cowboy hat. That's why John Kelly ran the un-American racist piece of **** into hiding yesterday. How disgusting of her.

Comment

• I am not a fan of the author but this piece seems to capture the differences between in this thread/forum.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...won-ncna811891

Comment

Working...
                      X