Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: I Dominated George Groves in Sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubank Jnr is another chavez jr.

His resume is complete garbage and hes highly protected. He cant beat GGG left overs. Hes 28 already, older than canelo and hasnt fought a B level opponent

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Eubank Jnr is another chavez jr.

His resume is complete garbage and hes highly protected. He cant beat GGG left overs. Hes 28 already, older than canelo and hasnt fought a B level opponent
      I'd say "hasn't beaten a B level opponent." BJS is a B Level opponent when he's in shape. And Jr was coming on very strong in the second half of that fight. Although he basically just threw uppercuts for 12 rounds...

Comment

Eubank dominated degale as well.
        Whilst your at it how did sparring with froch go?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Eubank dominated degale as well.
          Whilst your at it how did sparring with froch go?
          Acording to Team Eubank;

GGG was taken to school during a spar with young Christopher...who then proceeded to batter Joshua for a few ****s and giggles post work out.

Tis the Warriors codth

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            I see equal opinions on both sides so that means this is a good match up. Eubank is the fastest 168er I've seen since Roid Jones Thats for sure
            For real, I'm really praying that Eubank wins because an exciting fighter like him is good for the sport. His speed, power and accuracy are a thing to behold.

He has a charisma and arrogance that's makes you love him or hate him. Either way that sells tickets because fans will lap it up and haters want to see you knocked out. Kinda like Hamed and arguably even Eubank Sr.

Groves doesn't really have any of those things, he's an above average fighter who is at world level but couldn't ever be described as elite.

Eubank has a shout at becoming elite if he wins the tournament and then goes after Degale and GGG, then nobody can doubt him. Obviously that's a long way off but, I see the potential there if he steps up.

Now that doesn't mean Groves can't win, he's certainly got the power and is a decent boxer. I'm not a gambling man ever, but if you are you'd be insane to completely write Groves off.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              I don't like Piss Poowank Jnr, at least Saunders gave him a boxing lesson.
              I'm not sure what fight you were watching, but if that's what you consider schooling then you need to watch some more boxing. Calzaghe Vs Lacy comes to mind when I think of someone being schooled for 12 rounds.

I feel you're just a Eubank hater, rather than being an objective boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
                I'm not sure what fight you were watching, but if that's what you consider schooling then you need to watch some more boxing. Calzaghe Vs Lacy comes to mind when I think of someone being schooled for 12 rounds.

I feel you're just a Eubank hater, rather than being an objective boxing fan.
                Lol I'm a hater, I know it wasn't a boxing lesson, just a figure of speech haha I admit that.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Who cares about sparring? Lol

But Jr. will beat him whenever they meet.
                  The sparring doesn't mean anyhting is an old wives tale for boxers to save face.

Sparring means EVERYTHING. You get to feel the timing, special moves, power, everything.

Very few boxers work with other boxers in sparring. They spar like it's a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    The sparring doesn't mean anyhting is an old wives tale for boxers to save face.

Sparring means EVERYTHING. You get to feel the timing, special moves, power, everything.

Very few boxers work with other boxers in sparring. They spar like it's a street fight.
                    We don't know the details here. These remarks are of little significance without context. There's a lot that goes into a sparring session.

Idk how many gyms you've been in, but that "street fight" remark is just naive.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                      We don't know the details here. These remarks are of little significance without context. There's a lot that goes into a sparring session.

Idk how many gyms you've been in, but that "street fight" remark is just naive.
                      I've sparring with domestic and world champions from my own gym. Undefeated in the Ams (novice class). Used to wreck an ISKA world champ. Been around plenty of gyms that ATG's trained at when we went out for sparring.

How about yourself?

Comment

Working...
                      X