No announcement yet.

Me on the bag getting back into things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
    I was giving you **** for saying I was a sexual predator which would imply that you're a child. You make so many excuses I'm sure it's difficult for you to keep them all straight.

I'll fight you, I don't have a problem with that. It'll be easy since I have a huge size and strength advantage. Just today I bench pressed 225lbx23. Hell, my forearms are probably bigger than your arms.

I've had many people want to fight me when I worked as a doorman. The difference between you and me is that I possess enough self esteem that I don't try to fight everyone that talks ****.
    That's where you are wrong. You said I called you a pedophile. A sexual predator differs because they can target anyone of any age group.

I couldn't give a **** if you benched 315x100. Doesn't matter how much you can bench press if you can't fight. You think that the world's strongest man could beat up lightweight Roberto Duran or Middleweight Marvin Hagler?

If I jerked off as much as you I'd have giant forearms (so you say) too. The difference is I'm actually successful with women and you on the other hand couldn't string two words together in front of the opposite sex.

You still playing that line? I already debunked your "myths". You are the one asking me to fight. I merely took you up on your challenge.

You can say it over and over, doesn't make it true buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      That's where you are wrong. You said I called you a pedophile. A sexual predator differs because they can target anyone of any age group.

I couldn't give a **** if you benched 315x100. Doesn't matter how much you can bench press if you can't fight. You think that the world's strongest man could beat up lightweight Roberto Duran or Middleweight Marvin Hagler?

If I jerked off as much as you I'd have giant forearms (so you say) too. The difference is I'm actually successful with women and you on the other hand couldn't string two words together in front of the opposite sex.

You still playing that line? I already debunked your "myths". You are the one asking me to fight. I merely took you up on your challenge.

You can say it over and over, doesn't make it true buddy.
      Strength does matter for punching power. I have size over you, I have strength over you and I'm skilled. I'm not just a bodybuilder.

I don't have to jerk off, my girlfriend gives me all I need. It's funny how you make so many random claims to try to bring me down. It's like you have nothing to go on so you just spew random crap. Given how old you are you might even still be a virgin

You're the one who asked for a fight. everyone can just read this thread and see for themselves.

Me saying it doesn't make it true, but you've shown it yourself that you'll fight anyone over them saying they think they can beat you in a fight. That shows your lack of self esteem right there for everyone to see. The only people who do that are people who have nothing and have no self worth.

Your dysfunctional way of arguing shows you probably had a troubled childhood as well. Instead of debating merits you just insult people and beat around the bush in an attempt to win arguments. That's what dysfunctional people do and it doesn't lead to healthy relationships. You might want to work on that.

Comment

Strength does matter for punching power. I have size over you, I have strength over you and I'm skilled. I'm not just a bodybuilder.

I don't have to jerk off, my girlfriend gives me all I need. It's funny how you make so many random claims to try to bring me down. It's like you have nothing to go on so you just spew random crap. Given how old you are you might even still be a virgin

You're the one who asked for a fight. everyone can just read this thread and see for themselves.

Me saying it doesn't make it true, but you've shown it yourself that you'll fight anyone over them saying they think they can beat you in a fight. That shows your lack of self esteem right there for everyone to see. The only people who do that are people who have nothing and have no self worth.

Your dysfunctional way of arguing shows you probably had a troubled childhood as well. Instead of debating merits you just insult people and beat around the bush in an attempt to win arguments. That's what dysfunctional people do and it doesn't lead to healthy relationships. You might want to work on that.
        Ok. Is that all?

Comment

What the **** happened in here ?.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
            What the **** happened in here ?.

via GIPHY

A known troll on here started talking **** to OP, claimed he whooped an ISKA champion (whatever that is) and was some golden boy amateur fighter. I asked for proof and this guy "Hedonistic Frog" had a little fit.

Pretty much the usual around here anymore.

Comment

Strength does matter for punching power.
              Being strong from lifting weights doesn't make you hit harder. That's a known fact and even jugg won't agree with you.

I have size over you
              The bigger they are the harder they fall. Size isn't an advantage in this case, you're just slower and a bigger target.

I have strength over you
              You have weightlifting specific strength. Not boxing strength. Wrestling is way more boxing strength specific and allows the boxer to be better in the clinch. I'll man handle you lol.

I'm skilled. I'm not just a bodybuilder.
              No, you have no skill. You're a bodybuilder who watches boxing and thinks he knows a thing or two because he watched all of Pac's fights. Bodybuilding is legitimately the worst thing you can do for boxing. You're muscle bound, slow, and have very bad stamina.

Given how old you are you might even still be a virgin
              Lol this is probably the funniest comeback I have ever seen on here. This pretty much cements the notion that you are some loser in a basement as fact. What is this 1920? How ****ing old do you think people usually are when they get a nutt for the first time?

Please tell me how old I am because you keep telling me over and over you know how old I am. I already asked you but you have been ducking as usual.

I literally quoted you saying that you wanted to fight me. You seriously have a mental disability or mental health problem of some sort because you are repeatedly lying even though I straight up went back, quoted your post, and put it on here. Shall I do it again?

Here's what I said:

What was one extraordinary claim I made? That I could at one point deadlift 320? Sorry but to people who actually have experience lifting, that is not impressive. In fact, it is highly ordinary.
              Id fight him but i dont beat children. He claimed i was a pedo which makes him a child. Plus i have a 50lb weight advantage.
              See you have been disproven. Don't lie again or you're going to get embarrassed again.

Is this your last pathetic attempt to not fight me? I already told you that I don't want to fight you but you insist on saying you can beat me up. **** you even went into detail and tried to give a breakdown. All points which ended up being wrong too. If you don't want to fight then fine. Just retract your statement saying you want to fight me. Say it, "I don't want to fight you". It's not that hard. What am I supposed to do when you say you can whoop me, agree with you? I'm not down with lying.

I think troubled is the nicest way you can put my childhood lmfao. Robbing, selling drugs, jail and fighting. I think that's a pretty ****ed up childhood. Needless to say you never have experienced even an ounce of what I did in your white suburban dreamland.

Comment

Being strong from lifting weights doesn't make you hit harder. That's a known fact and even jugg won't agree with you.

The bigger they are the harder they fall. Size isn't an advantage in this case, you're just slower and a bigger target.

You have weightlifting specific strength. Not boxing strength. Wrestling is way more boxing strength specific and allows the boxer to be better in the clinch. I'll man handle you lol.

No, you have no skill. You're a bodybuilder who watches boxing and thinks he knows a thing or two because he watched all of Pac's fights. Bodybuilding is legitimately the worst thing you can do for boxing. You're muscle bound, slow, and have very bad stamina.

Lol this is probably the funniest comeback I have ever seen on here. This pretty much cements the notion that you are some loser in a basement as fact. What is this 1920? How ****ing old do you think people usually are when they get a nutt for the first time?

Please tell me how old I am because you keep telling me over and over you know how old I am. I already asked you but you have been ducking as usual.

I literally quoted you saying that you wanted to fight me. You seriously have a mental disability or mental health problem of some sort because you are repeatedly lying even though I straight up went back, quoted your post, and put it on here. Shall I do it again?

Here's what I said:

See you have been disproven. Don't lie again or you're going to get embarrassed again.

Is this your last pathetic attempt to not fight me? I already told you that I don't want to fight you but you insist on saying you can beat me up. **** you even went into detail and tried to give a breakdown. All points which ended up being wrong too. If you don't want to fight then fine. Just retract your statement saying you want to fight me. Say it, "I don't want to fight you". It's not that hard. What am I supposed to do when you say you can whoop me, agree with you? I'm not down with lying.

I think troubled is the nicest way you can put my childhood lmfao. Robbing, selling drugs, jail and fighting. I think that's a pretty ****ed up childhood. Needless to say you never have experienced even an ounce of what I did in your white suburban dreamland.
                Strength does correlate to punching power. Youd have to be an idiot to think otherwise.

Weight classes exist for a reason. The bigger they are the more durable they are anf the harder they hit.

I know how to punch, and i punch very hard. You have no idea how skilled i am. Youre just making random accusationd again.

Youre fresh out of high school so youre around 18 unless you were held back. When did you ask me to say your age? Quote it.

I was responding to someone else who said we should fight, not you.

Im not trying to get out of fighting, you are. My points werent wrong. Youre an idiot if you think weight classes dont exist for a reason.

Your ****ed up childhood explains a lot, like you picking fights with people for no reason due to your complete lack of self worth.

Its hard put there for a middle class white male. Having nice supportive parents who didnt beat me. I dont know how ill ever live with myself. Oh wait, i know! Ill enjoy all the finer things in life with my loving girlfriend.

Comment

Strength does correlate to punching power. Youd have to be an idiot to think otherwise.
                  No it doesn't. After about 2 minutes in the ring you're going to be gassed af. We both know you don't really train.

Weight classes exist for a reason. The bigger they are the more durable they are anf the harder they hit.
                  That's completely false. There is no data to support your claim. You haven't even provided any. This is a prime example of your idiocy. You just make mountains of claims and provide no evidence to back it up.

I know how to punch, and i punch very hard. You have no idea how skilled i am. Youre just making random accusationd again.
                  Sure you do buddy and so does everyone else on this forum apparently lol. You can't hit for ****, you're a muscle bound sissy who gets up on stage and poses in a thong.

Youre fresh out of high school so youre around 18 unless you were held back. When did you ask me to say your age? Quote it.

I was responding to someone else who said we should fight, not you.
                  Wrong about my age. You still said you wanted to fight me. Regardless of who you were responding to you still said you wanted to fight me.

Im not trying to get out of fighting, you are. My points werent wrong. Youre an idiot if you think weight classes dont exist for a reason.
                  They exist for actual trained fighters. You aren't a trained fighter, you're a muscle bound sissy who thinks lifting weights in the gym makes him a deadly fighter. Lol go back to admiring a grown man's legs.

Your ****ed up childhood explains a lot, like you picking fights with people for no reason due to your complete lack of self worth.

Its hard put there for a middle class white male. Having nice supportive parents who didnt beat me. I dont know how ill ever live with myself.
                  Funny how you say I pick fights with people when you are the one on here saying you wanted to fight me first.

Lack of self worth? Says the guy who follows me around to literally every thread I comment on, that's rich coming from you Lmao!

Lol stereotypical self entitled middle class white male. Give me a break. You've never even been in a fight before it'll be a big shock when you get punched for the first time.

Oh wait, i know! Ill enjoy all the finer things in life with my loving girlfriend.
                  Lol gay

Comment

No it doesn't. After about 2 minutes in the ring you're going to be gassed af. We both know you don't really train.

That's completely false. There is no data to support your claim. You haven't even provided any. This is a prime example of your idiocy. You just make mountains of claims and provide no evidence to back it up.

Sure you do buddy and so does everyone else on this forum apparently lol. You can't hit for ****, you're a muscle bound sissy who gets up on stage and poses in a thong.

Wrong about my age. You still said you wanted to fight me. Regardless of who you were responding to you still said you wanted to fight me.

They exist for actual trained fighters. You aren't a trained fighter, you're a muscle bound sissy who thinks lifting weights in the gym makes him a deadly fighter. Lol go back to admiring a grown man's legs.

Funny how you say I pick fights with people when you are the one on here saying you wanted to fight me first.

Lack of self worth? Says the guy who follows me around to literally every thread I comment on, that's rich coming from you Lmao!

Lol stereotypical self entitled middle class white male. Give me a break. You've never even been in a fight before it'll be a big shock when you get punched for the first time.

Lol gay
                    So you've taken to just guessing I have no cardio and will gas quickly just because I have muscle. You know nothing of my strength and conditioning or how well I can fight. You can find out when you come to California though.

I was talking **** about you, not trying to fight you. You then asked to fight me because I thought I could beat you. You're the one who was actually trying to fight me.

I've sparred before, I've been punched before. You're just taking wild swings and missing every time.

Yeah, it's super gay to get laid all the time by my girlfriend, drink nice wine, and eat gourmet meals she prepares. You're the one sailing around with a ton of guys.

I'll say that nobody deserves a bad childhood and what you went through. But that doesn't excuse being a dick to everyone.

Comment

So you've taken to just guessing I have no cardio and will gas quickly just because I have muscle. You know nothing of my strength and conditioning or how well I can fight. You can find out when you come to California though.
                      No, it's because you said you are a bodybuilder lol do you have short term memory loss? Trust me, you don't want me to come see you in Cali...

I was talking **** about you, not trying to fight you. You then asked to fight me because I thought I could beat you. You're the one who was actually trying to fight me.
                      No, you responded to another poster saying you wanted to fight me. I asked if you honestly thought you could whoop me and you said yes. I'm not going to back down from any fight. You're the one that's going to be taking the step back.

I've sparred before, I've been punched before. You're just taking wild swings and missing every time.
                      Yeah right lmao

Yeah, it's super gay to get laid all the time by my girlfriend, drink nice wine, and eat gourmet meals she prepares. You're the one sailing around with a ton of guys.
                      Lol you made yourself sound even gayer "drink nice wine" lmfao next time try bragging about something else instead of "drink nice wine".

Yeah, I'll be sailing around the world ****ing women in every port. Not tied down to one woman and "drink nice wine"

GAY!

I'll say that nobody deserves a bad childhood and what you went through. But that doesn't excuse being a dick to everyone.
                      I ****ing loved my childhood and I'm not a dick to everyone. You just keep saying that you want to fight me.

For the THIRD time, if you don't want to fight then just say so. You don't have to say your scared or anything just say you don't want to fight. I didn't ask you to fight, you said you wanted to fight me and that you could whoop me. If you don't really want to then just say so.

Don't let your ego get you in trouble. I've legit seen it happen dozens of times.

Comment

Working...
                      X