Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Gets Off The Floor To Decision Genesis Servania

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Did they legit flip it from ESPN randomly? I'm side by side watching UFC + boxing & I got bored of the bs so was doing work & blocking out the ESPN screen cuz they was showing too much bs with snakes & running & old Conlan fights. Then I got to check up & I'm seeing a f#cking mascot race lol.
    There is UFC? What channel is that **** on?

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
      Which one? I got ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes and none showing...

And there goes Teddy talking about flooding basements and Bradley trying to string a coherent sentence together.
      It's on ESPNews.

Comment

conlan fighting a carpenter, nice

Comment

Guzman TOUGH! But over-matched

Comment

Which one? I got ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes and none showing...

And there goes Teddy talking about flooding basements and Bradley trying to string a coherent sentence together.
            Espn news or espn app on espn 3

Comment

There is UFC? What channel is that **** on?
              F#ck if I know. Whatever illegal stream provider you watch it on I guess. I'm not good with keeping up with all the UFC channels fights are on. Maybe FS1 or one of those FS channels cuz its a Fight Night Japan so its not some huge show.

Comment

nice KO, guzman was absolutely terrible though to be fair. would of rather seen Cotto's mrs Guzman in there, with her big fake jubblies wobbling around.

Comment

Damn, Conlan busted dude up pretty bad. Bloodied and beat up after only 2 rounds.

Comment

F#ck if I know. Whatever illegal stream provider you watch it on I guess. I'm not good with keeping up with all the UFC channels fights are on. Maybe FS1 or one of those FS channels cuz its a Fight Night Japan so its not some huge show.
                    It's on ESPN news it said it on espn

Comment

Found it on FXX.....I got one of those paid HD illegal stream providers found it in their TV guide on FXX.

Comment

Working...
                      X