Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to commit suicide? and best way to livestream it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to commit suicide? and best way to livestream it?

i want out______________

DUde, if you're not f'ing around,,,,,,

National suicide prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Comment

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post

I don't think your username is helping much.

Comment

Do some vigilante type stuff. At least that way if you got shot during a mugging you be looked at as a hero

Comment

They say freezing to death is the easiest way to go.

Burning is the worst.

Hanging (if you do it right) is painless except for a split-second when your neck snaps.

If I could choose any death, I would die in battle. But that is nearly impossible, so I would choose drowning, because I live close to a wharf. I would take something like morphine first to ease my way out. But I'm relatively healthy now, so I have no desire to die.

In Inuit culture, very old people who are no longer any use to the community just go outside in winter and remove their clothes, and die quickly in -40 C. It is considered the honorable thing to do.

Suicide is considered honorable in Japanese and many other cultures - the Kamikaze pilots were heroes, and suicide in Bushido culture is a means of redemption. In Sunni Islam, suicide bombers are rewarded in heaven with 70 virgins.

In Roman Catholicism, it is disapproved of, although there is nothing in the Bible about it, as far as I know.

Everybody dies. In our western culture, we make too much of it and fear it too much. When my time comes, I'll embrace death.
          Last edited by The Hammer; 09-19-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post

its over, holding on to what i have is gone. im really holding on to what i haven't got

im living a lie, theres nothing inside, its time to get off this ride

i am a failure. never received any love and warmth from women, just hate and coldness. but its ok, i always knew i wasnt good enough for true love and affection. ive been a failure my whole life and its time to go

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I don't think your username is helping much.
              LMAO! Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                its over, holding on to what i have is gone. im really holding on to what i haven't got

i am a failure. never received any love and warmth from women, just hate and coldness. but its ok, i always knew i wasnt good enough for true love and affection. ive been a failure my whole life and its time to go
                Get dick enlargment surgery, become a ****star, and a woman will marry you for your dick. Problem solved.

http://www.drelist.com/penile-enlargement-surgery/
                Last edited by Build That Wall; 09-19-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

Not sure if you are serious or just jerking us off, but if you are serious, I would suggest you talk to someone. Meanwhile, find a purpose in life. It may not be one that directly benefits you in the short run, but could benefit others. Do some volunteer work at homeless shelters, shelters for battered women (great way to meet women with low self-esteem by the way), pet shelters, veterans hospitals, or whatever cause resonates with you. Making a difference in the lives of others can be spiritually rewarding. Contributing to something bigger than yourself, and being charitable with your time and compassion can deliver unexpected rewards.

Do not give up. Nothing ever stays bad or good for very long. Learn how to cope with change, adversity and rejection. Then, invest your energy into something positive, if not for yourself than for other less fortunate people in the world. If you've already hit bottom, the only way to go is up.

Comment

You should start writing lyrics for songs.

Lot of what you say feels like straight from a Boy band ballads.

Comment

Working...
                    X