Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Won't Be Cautious, Fans Deserve a Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw him on Jimmy kimmel and he was like am going to hit a lot more this time around because am going all in. In reference to Jimmy asking him how many times does he think Conor would land on him. The thing is Mayweather would always be Mayweather and the fact that Conor isn't a boxer isn't going to change that. That would make him even more cautious at first, until he knows he can deal with Conor awkwardness.

Comment

No one seriously think Mayweather will go in there and throw caution to the wind. On the other hand, this is supposed to be really easy for him so I don't see why he would need to be extra cautious.

Comment

How good is Conor? Is Conor a C-level boxer or can he hang with a quality boxer?

Floyd is not a risk taker but If he feels Conor is simply not any good and it's very easy to see even in the first round that this is really a horrible mis-match, then I can see Floyd step up and be more aggressive.
        Last edited by VatoMulatto; 08-16-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          Blah blah blah... This coward will get chased down and knocked out within 43 seconds. Mark my words. Just 11 days left.
          11 days til you disappear from here cuz your boy getting embarrassed and exposed and all this crap you been spewing will have everyone laughing at your dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            Floyd said the same sheit about pacquiao and it turned out to be the biggest dud in boxing history for a fight of that magnitude
            To be fair he never said he was gonna do the same with Pacquiao he didnt say he was gonna fight as defensive as he did he kinda just let people speculate. Floyd Sr. was the one who kept saying floyd was gonna whoop Mannys ass and stop him. Then later took it back and blamed it on Floyd having bad hands. U gotta take everything Sr. says with a grain of salt.

On the other hand after the 1st Maidana fight floyd said he was gonna go for the knock out and instead he did the complete opposite and fought the most defensive fight ive ever seen him in. (may pac being a razor thin close 2nd). Maidanas size brute strength, punching power and awkwardness bothered him in both fights.

for boxings sake i hope he does put on a show and really goes for the kill. You can take risks beat a guys ass silly and still avoid taking punishment. With so many causals tuning in Floyds gotta deliver some action. a 12 round potshotting UD is only gonna turn more casuals away from boxing and further push the B.S. narrative that MMA guys keep spouting;"Boxing isnt real fighting"

Comment

If you can't throw caution to wind against anon boxer then Floyd surely must be most cautious in history.
              But having said that don't be so bad ass that you stoip him in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Saw him on Jimmy kimmel and he was like am going to hit a lot more this time around because am going all in. In reference to Jimmy asking him how many times does he think Conor would land on him. The thing is Mayweather would always be Mayweather and the fact that Conor isn't a boxer isn't going to change that. That would make him even more cautious at first, until he knows he can deal with Conor awkwardness.
                No one seriously think Mayweather will go in there and throw caution to the wind. On the other hand, this is supposed to be really easy for him so I don't see why he would need to be extra cautious.
                How good is Conor? Is Conor a C-level boxer or can he hang with a quality boxer?

Floyd is not a risk taker but If he feels Conor is simply not any good and it's very easy to see even in the first round that this is really a horrible mis-match, then I can see Floyd step up and be more aggressive.
                If this isn't just talk to sell the fight, I see Floyd doing Connor like he did Judah.

That's what an aggressive pressure fighting Floyd looks like. He has said in a prior interview that you still remain defensively aware while coming forward.

People is jumping to the conclusion that he gon do some margarito style. Hell no

Comment

McGregor's younger, bigger & arguably stronger than Mayweather. The only thing that Floyd "Hands of Straw" Mayweather is going all out with, is getting the hell out of the way of Conor's punches.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    If this isn't just talk to sell the fight, I see Floyd doing Connor like he did Judah.

That's what an aggressive pressure fighting Floyd looks like. He has said in a prior interview that you still remain defensively aware while coming forward.

People is jumping to the conclusion that he gon do some margarito style. Hell no
                    I don't think anyone thinks Floyd is ready to go Mike Tyson on him but if Conor doesn't have much to offer I have no problem to believe Floyd will be more aggressive than usual.

Comment

Like a meth addict saying he'll stay clean!

Comment

Working...
                      X