Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kovalev be thrown under the bus by his own fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
    Wlad lost to Fury and I'm still rolling on team Klitschko.

Why don't you go back to school and learn graphs you deluded twat
    Oh yeah, internet thugness level 9000

You're that guy I have that sig bet with if Ward beats Kovalev? Damn no wonder you're mad, you're already taking out all your frustration before you lose and start posting around looking my little b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Two judges scored it 115-113

Froch did better in the later rounds, Ward looked a little bit exhasuted, I think that was when Froch did his best work but definitely not 115-113 type of work. This was New Jersey too, so it's pretty weird they almost robbed an American on American soil against an Englishmen. If Froch did more work in the early rounds, apparently he would have won
      Judges are dumb. Ward put on an absolute masterclass against Froch. It was not even remotely competitive.

Ward controlled the fight from the opening bell to the end. Its easy to see even with biased british commentary.

Thats not that big of an achievement though, Jermain Taylor basically shut him out before getting knocked out too.

Last edited by !! Shawn; 09-26-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Judges are dumb. Ward put on an absolute masterclass against Froch. It was not even remotely competitive.

Ward controlled the fight from the opening bell to the end. Its easy to see even with biased british commentary.

Thats not that big of an achievement though, Jermain Taylor basically shut him out before getting knocked out too.

and yet this is ward's best win? oh wait it was headbutting kessler

Comment

Oh yeah, internet thugness level 9000

You're that guy I have that sig bet with if Ward beats Kovalev? Damn no wonder you're mad, you're already taking out all your frustration before you lose and start posting around looking my little b*tch
          I bet you expected Hopkins to school Kovie.

Ward is just bhop #2 buddy

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
            I bet you expected Hopkins to school Kovie.

Ward is just bhop #2 buddy
            I thought Hopkins would win, but there were also a lot of fans who thought Kovalev would destroy Hopkins in under 6

And no way, Ward's inside game is stronger than B-Hop's

Comment

my goodness, the op is a ******, you give options that the loser is the better fighter? wtf and I think majority knew that Kovalev is far better than stiff froch

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                This is a ******ed thread. I'm a huge fan of Ward and Kovalev, I expect Ward to win on points. These guys deserve credit for facing the best, anybody, anytime.
                Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very well said.
                I did say almost the same a few hours ago.

No matter who wins, they are both great boxers!

Comment

I thought Hopkins would win, but there were also a lot of fans who thought Kovalev would destroy Hopkins in under 6

And no way, Ward's inside game is stronger than B-Hop's
                  May the best man win kevy

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Ward struggled with a 40 year old 168 pound cabbie. Having two cakewalk fights against no hopers in a four year span isn't going to get you ready for the big leagues.

Once that nose breaking jab hits home once or twice and Ward starts backing up, gone be a whole hell of alot of nervous ass people going to work on alt accounts for Sunday morning.

is one of them fights where people will be thinking, why the **** did i predict that? Like they did after they predicted hopkins to school kovalev. Looks a pretty stupid prediction, yeah lets predict the guy who hasnt fought anyone half decent in 5 years to beat someone who been destroying everyone in that 5 years.

Comment

Right now they are very confident, saying things like Kovalev is better than Carl Froch, that he will be tougher, that it wil be harder. But what will happen if Ward beats Kovalev easier than he did Froch, lands more, gets hit less. Will Kovalev's fan throw him under the bus?

By Kovalev fans I mean his petty fans. I'm a Kovalev supporter, but wouldn't associate myself with the petty side of his fanbase
                      These type of posters are not real fans though, there will always be useless fanboys, why even regard their 'opinions'? This fight is one to just be celebrated as a fan, winner regardless.

Comment

Working...
                      X