Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Cardio have the hottest song out right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Cardio have the hottest song out right now?

https://youtu.be/eCj4_DucCgk

Tupac who? Nas who? Move over.

I actually do like it lol

"I wanna get married, like the Curry's, Steph and Ayesha ****" 🔥🔥🔥

Comment

sounds like the usual **** from a lot of them 'urban' artists, '***** this, ***** that' yet they throw a ****fit if someone else uses that term.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        sounds like the usual **** from a lot of them 'urban' artists, '***** this, ***** that' yet they throw a ****fit if someone else uses that term.
        Damn bruh. You don't like the beat at least?

Comment

Pure unfiltered hot trash that spent a year fermenting under the sun and then took a bath in a steaming vat full of hot **** and then got dropped off at a studio. Seriously don't get why this chick has a buzz, her music is wack as fk.

Comment

I like her voice and the chourus is dope people ahting on it but I think its perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Pure unfiltered hot trash that spent a year fermenting under the sun and then took a bath in a steaming vat full of hot **** and then got dropped off at a studio. Seriously don't get why this chick has a buzz, her music is wack as fk.
              Really?! You don't like this one? Usually I hate her stuff, but I feel this.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              I like her voice and the chourus is dope people ahting on it but I think its perfect.
              I think people are judging too harsh, her usual stuff is crap but this is hot. Beat is fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                https://youtu.be/eCj4_DucCgk

Tupac who? Nas who? Move over.

I actually do like it lol
                This ain't rap. This is karaoke. Rappers aint even writing their own **** no more. Back when I was coming up if rapper was found out not writing their own lyrics they woulda been clowned. Drake got caught not writing his own **** and people got madder at Meek Mill for exposing Drake than they did at Drake

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  This ain't rap. This is karaoke. Rappers aint even writing their own **** no more. Back when I was coming up if rapper was found out not writing their own lyrics they woulda been clowned. Drake got caught not writing his own **** and people got madder at Meek Mill for exposing Drake than they did at Drake

new era homie no one cares anymore, gang banging was cool too back in the day it aint not so much anymore.

Peopel dont care if they wrote it or not, just if they like it.

and this ghost writing has always been apart of rap.

Tupac used to write songs for other rappers, unconditional love isnt a real song its a reference track for mc hammer to use and make the song himself.

Comment

new era homie no one cares anymore, gang banging was cool too back in the day it aint not so much anymore.

Peopel dont care if they wrote it or not, just if they like it.

and this ghost writing has always been apart of rap.

Tupac used to write songs for other rappers, unconditional love isnt a real song its a reference track for mc hammer to use and make the song himself.
                    Hammer having ghost writers wasn't a secret and he didn't try to keep it a secret. But not all of his songs had a ghost writer. You'll always see more than one person credited with writing a song if they contributed anything to the song of if the artist wanna make sure their friends eats. Even comedians have other comedians helping them write their materials. But Cardi B and Drake are just having people write the whole song, send the reference tracks and doing karaoke. No creative input from their side. She didn't even get a writing credit herself for Bodak Yellow

Comment

Working...
                    X