No announcement yet.

Who should Gilberto Ramirez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Gilberto Ramirez fight?

Considering boxing politics and the WBSS makes good fights hard to come by? If he's serious I'd say Chudinov would be ok next.

Someone in the top 100

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Someone in the top 100
      I'm not a fan of Zurdo but super middleweight is full of guys who just aren't very good. Most of them aren't major steps up from Habib.

Comment

he should fight bastie samir next!

Comment

Probably be Murdock in Mexico I reckon, that dude who couldn't get sanctioned to fight Ward, fitting opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Probably be Murdock in Mexico I reckon, that dude who couldn't get sanctioned to fight Ward, fitting opponent.
            Arum hinted at it a few times so I was guessing the same thing. Zurdo is good, not great but these mismatches aren't helping him in any way.

Comment

Id like to see him retire the dirrell brothers

Comment

Ramirez should fight a wall, the same way Kovalev was rumored to have punched walls to impact his gloves before entering the ring?

Comment

He should fight Mock. Mock isn't getting any younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Arum hinted at it a few times so I was guessing the same thing. Zurdo is good, not great but these mismatches aren't helping him in any way.
                    There really isn't much to go for, Degale gets his title back winner of WBSS will target him for a unification. Also winner of WBSS will be mandatory to Benavidez, so hes pretty much guaranteed a big money/unification fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X