Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-30-2017, 04:26 PM #11
Patriot

Quoted: 6897 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 364,156,816,514,603,299,110,912.00
Total Points: 364,156,831,514,603,305,304,064.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Those commenting on Brook's buying power should consider whether a fight with GGG expanded his fanbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Tickets will be sold out by 10:03am cuz of the StubHub resale market hustle Hearn gots going on.
Still, the tickets must sell pretty well on the resale market if the resellers are willing to buy so many of them upfront
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-30-2017, 04:41 PM #12
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 13976 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,330,287,952,649,426,829,312.00
Total Points: 52,116,201,639,255,706,959,872.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Those commenting on Brook's buying power should consider whether a fight with GGG expanded his fanbase.

Still, the tickets must sell pretty well on the resale market if the resellers are willing to buy so many of them upfront
Oh yea clearly.

I just don't like the wink wink teamwork by Hearn & Stubhub (& others not just putting it on Hearn) to inflate their prices to fans. I just think they should price the tickets initially what they plan to sale them for on Stubhub or other reseller sites whatever the case maybe & take the risk the old fashion way. Its like getting the best of both worlds. They can sell the tickets for more money yet still lower the price if need be to sellout if things don't go sell so well.

Its probably not even much of a risk too is the really f#cked up thing. I mean if you can buy lets say 7,000 tickets that are worth $500,000 & price to resell for $750,000 total for $250,000 profit if you sell all of them that means you only need to sell 2/3's of the tickets to break even if you don't resell them all at the increased price.

It just feels kinda sleazy & should be beneath them to me is my main problem I guess idk.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 06:34 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8072 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 815,950,672,954,953,807,429,632.00
Total Points: 815,950,672,954,953,807,429,632.00
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLffler View Post
But Golovkin was the reason Brook-Golovkin sold out. kafkod told me it was so.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Jeez mate, are you capable of saying anything without bitching about GGG? You're worse than a jilted ex girl friend!

Brook has never had a problem selling out venues. I said that many times before he fought GGG. Selling out the 02 in less than 10 mins was something else though, as were the 642k PPV buys for his fight with GGG, compared to 139K for his only previous PPV event .. and that was with AJ vs Johnson on the undercard.

The GGG fight made Kell a household name in the UK. I really hope that carries over into big PPV numbers vs Spence. If any UK boxer deserves to be a PPV star, it's Kell Brook.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List