Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko retirement??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its likely if he beats Joshua that he will punch the puss out of hughie furys zits in order to try and entice Tyson back into training

Comment

Or he could take the role as the next terminator now that arnie has retired

Comment

Would be amazing if the last fight of Wladimir Klitschko is a rematch with David Haye .
        That would make big PPV numbers.

Comment

Should've retired after Fury

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Lucas Browne, that would be an awesome fight.

Comment

Id like that as well

Comment

Even if Klitschko loses, I see one final retirement fight.

Comment

I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
                    Will Klitschko retirement??

after Anthony Joshua fight??
                    I think they are going to fight again one more time after Joshua defeated Klitschko

Comment

He could easily beat Joseph Parker in my opinion! he is ether going to rematch Anthony Joshua, or have his last fight up against Joseph Parker in Germany! (I am sure his promotional company will pay Parker immense amounts of money to travel to Germany!)...

But in all honesty? i think he will call for the rematch with Joshua! I was one of the very few posters on this website, who backed him to produce a great performance up against Anthony Joshua! (And even at 41 years of age, Wladimir Kiltschko is not the type of fighter you want to fight twice! I will be backing him to win the rematch!)...
                      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-29-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X