No announcement yet.

In 20 years Hip Hop/Rap will be dominated by caucasians and mestizos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In 20 years Hip Hop/Rap will be dominated by caucasians and mestizos

Make no doubt about it the Hip Hop/Rap game will be dominated by caucasians and mestizos. Mullatos like Cardi B gonna be in the game too but but caucasians and mestizos going to be running this.

Its all thanks to the power of social media. Lil Pump(mestizo), 6ix9ine(mestizo), Lil Xan(really light mestizo), Post Malone(caucasian), Cardi B(mullato), and in 20 years the top artists commercially will be mostly dominated by these type of artists.

With the advent of social media basically anyone who makes a catchy song will create a buzz and if he sustains it enough the machine will pick him up and push him to mainstream success. Slim Jesus had he not self destructed his career lol would have been up there right now too.

With Hip Hop/Rap becoming the most popular genre in the U.S now you can expect all these little caucasian and mestizo kids to start pouring into the game. It also the cheapest genre to create with a cheap laptop, midi keyboard, cracked FL Studio software, cracked VSTi's, cracked mixing plug ins to mix your song to song good, a cheap studio mic, cheap studio monitors and some headphones. Thats it and you can make a banga lol.

Soundcloud, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, etc all free promotion. If you got the hits you good.

I dont see how this demographic shift doesnt happen eventually with the majority of caucasians now trying to be rappers instead of rockstars. Just like when brothas lost rock to caucasians they gonna lose Hip Hop/Rap to caucasians too eventually.

For the brothas in here do you feel anyway negatively about this?

Do you fee the genre loses something because of this?

Or it doesnt matter?

I'm not gonna lie, the first time I saw that lil pump dude and that 6six9nine guy, was the first time I began to feel old. I'm 27. Their **** is beyond me, and not worth bragging about.

Comment

these mumble rappers came along and made people appreciate the older rappers.... now you have a munch of ******ed looking kids with face tattoos, all named “Lil”

Comment

Definitely agree with you guys on the swagg of these new youngins. The swagg is lookin crazy and then gettin all them face tats lol

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
          these mumble rappers came along and made people appreciate the older rappers.... now you have a munch of ******ed looking kids with face tattoos, all named “Lil”
          yall have to understand, its a different era.

rappers nowadays are more of an entertainer. the beat, the music, the lyrics doesnt have to be A1, as long as its catchy.

Comment

kids nowadays also dont give a shiiet what a rapper has done in the past. a rapper could have rape charges and kids will still support him.

back in the days, it was all about your rep as a rapper. now people dont even care if you really say and do the shiiet you talked about in your raps.

Comment

What a sad future for caucasians & mestizos. Rap music is universal symbol of stupidity.

Nobody lost rock to anyone though. Rock has several distinct lineages & all they really have in common was the invention of the electric guitar. Everyone who plugged their instruments in was automatically part of the rock movement whether they had been playing Celtic folk music or Creole jazz before that moment.
              Last edited by ////; 03-26-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I don't think that's something to be proud of...

Comment

as an old fart myself that's entrenched in 90s-early 2000s hip hop, im finally coming around to this new age/style of rap/hip-hop

bumpin Rich The Kid, Bobby Shmurda and 2 Chainz right now

also dig Post Malone...good music to get stoned to

Comment

Yo we went from this

To this

WTF happened lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X