No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Loss To Mayweather Motivated Me To Become P4P Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    I don’t see how anyone could hate on canelo dude at only 22 yrs old and still green jumped in the ring with one of the all time greats and gave two fuccks, to put it into perspective that’s like Ryan, Haney, and Shakur facing Crawford or Loma right now it would never happen.

Canelo has earned his number one spot by facing the best.
    Loma and Crawford are 30-32 years old at max, Floyd was 36 and was clearly undersized at the weight. Odds-wise Canelo would be in a better position than any of these guys against Lomachenko or Crawford. Canelo took a risk but it was calculated.

Comment

And he is number one his resume speaks for itself. No matter how much the haters try to hate on the young king

Comment

u would be a prouder mexican if u admitted u got beat by GGG1 too, just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Cool. Let us know when you legitimately get there. Beating a washed up Kovalev in a rigged fight after getting whooped up by GGG twice just didn't do it regardless of what your promoters rank you.

Loma is P4P#1 and Crawford is a relatively close #2

End of discussion.
          Loma lost to a guy with like 20 loses!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
            He hadn't had the experience of chasing a runner like Floyd around the ring. Shane always came for a fight, not a jog.
            😭😭😭 This is why my name is what it is on this site.

Floyd stood in the pocket & outboxed them both the whole nightt.

He's not & never will be a better fighter than Floyd. He doesn't have the style to beat him.

Comment

Canelo should have a 3 losses right now. Mayweather Lara Clenbuterol

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
                Canelo should have a 3 losses right now. Mayweather Lara Clenbuterol
                Another alt bruh!

Comment

How can he be p4p 1 when his best wins were the judges’ handouts? P4P creation. He’s about as legit p4p as Steven Segal is a legit tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    I don’t see how anyone could hate on canelo dude at only 22 yrs old and still green jumped in the ring with one of the all time greats and gave two fuccks, to put it into perspective that’s like Ryan, Haney, and Shakur facing Crawford or Loma right now it would never happen.

Canelo has earned his number one spot by facing the best.
                    Yet you hate on GGG who many think beat Canelo twice. You are a phony hypocrite. Just because you are in love with Canelo doesn't mean others must share your uniformed opinion. Canelo was 23 when he lost every round not 22 as you incorrectly said. Trinidad won a legit welterweight world title when he was 20 and by the time he was 23 he had defended his title 10 times including 9 KO wins. He continued to win every fight for the next 7 years. Canelo is only number 1 by ring magazine which is owned by Canelo's promoter Oscar so it shouldn't count. He is behind Loma pfp on every other important pfp list and behind Crawford on many important lists. Of course Canelo rates himself number 1 pfp because he is a very arrogant person. Self praises don't amount to much.

Comment

"Getting Schooled by Mayweather (not winning a single round in the process) motivated me to fix future fights...oh wait, my promoter and I were doing that long before mayweather embarrassed me."

Somebody get Ginger Spice a matching clown nose and bicycle horn. FRAUD

Comment

Working...
                      X