Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In order for nonviolence to work, your opponent must have a conscience.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In order for nonviolence to work, your opponent must have a conscience.

Since we talking about how great the Empire is and in light of Bill Clinton disparaging remarks, I submit

“Dr. King's policy was that nonviolence would achieve the gains for black people in the United States. His major assumption was that if you are nonviolent, if you suffer, your opponent will see your suffering and will be moved to change his heart. That's very good. He only made one fallacious assumption: In order for nonviolence to work, your opponent must have a conscience. The United States has none.”

Nonviolence has run its course dealing with antifa/blm. We need to show them extreme force.

The rape and murder won't stop, the extortion is only increasing.

They demand that the people that attack 10:1, murder 3:1 and rape at incomparable rates "apologize" to them and "pay up". Do you think people like that want "discourse"?

They believe the decade-over-decade victims of their mass rape and murder need to accept it as part of nature, as part of "their culture", and never physically resist. If you resist then you are a "supremacist".

I've dealt with rapist punks, they crack like eggs when shown force.
    Last edited by ////; 08-04-2020, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I find it interesting that there have been real momentum.

It didn't take an election, a vote, a rise of a singular leader. When Kap was kneeling quietly, white inferiorist cry.

When people take to the street, they cry and concede. Like I said earlier, it was going to be A long Summer and no end in sight.

Comment

If violence is the only answer, aim that shlt correctly. Or be that mindless thug.

Tough choices

Comment

NonViolence?

Man we been fighting since caveman days its human nature

Like nas said..."Gandhi was a fool,fight to the death"

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            NonViolence?

Man we been fighting since caveman days its human nature
            If you really want to get philosophical, consider that a man with a body built by combat sports is typically more attractive to women than other men.

We know women. If you haven't figured out which physiques they consider 'hotter', ask them.

Are women more attracted to dudes with bodies shaped by combat sports, or dudes who have runners or bicyclists bodies?

On the other side, do they typically prefer a muscular but trim fighter's body, or a powerlifter's body that's massive muscles bulging everywhere?

Women are this way, it's just interesting to ponder why that is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              If you really want to get philosophical, consider that a man with a body built by combat sports is typically more attractive to women than other men.

We know women. If you haven't figured out which physiques they consider 'hotter', ask them.

Are women more attracted to dudes with bodies shaped by combat sports, or dudes who have runners or bicyclists bodies?

On the other side, do they typically prefer a muscular but trim fighter's body, or a powerlifter's body that's massive muscles bulging everywhere?

Women like a strong male
              Like to feel protected and also like to show off

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

When I look at you Alf, I see the personification of manliness. Your 12 your old body. Your classic bowl cut.

But the butch look is in. I'm sure all the ladies luv you.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Nonviolence has run its course dealing with antifa/blm. We need to show them extreme force.

The rape and murder won't stop, the extortion is only increasing.

They demand that the people that attack 10:1, murder 3:1 and rape at incomparable rates "apologize" to them and "pay up". Do you think people like that want "discourse"?

They believe the decade-over-decade victims of their mass rape and murder need to accept it as part of nature, as part of "their culture", and never physically resist. If you resist then you are a "supremacist".

I've dealt with rapist punks, they crack like eggs when shown force.
                  Your a real tough guy huh? If I came upon you in the romper room I would need a diaper change for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                    When I look at you Alf, I see the personification of manliness. Your 12 your old body. Your classic bowl cut.

But the butch look is in. I'm sure all the ladies luv you.
                    Hey! you want the ladies? take at least 5 hours a week to get in very skimp ware, and roll around on the mat with a fellow male. It has other benefits... you learn to get in touch with your feminine side, as you are mounted...

Comment

Working...
                    X