Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC's Kelly Swanson has DAMAGED the LDBC community:Haymon Sports Revoking Credentials

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC's Kelly Swanson has DAMAGED the LDBC community:Haymon Sports Revoking Credentials

I told you guys!

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Boxing Voice ganked Wilder from the LDBC! Deontay Wilder no longer exclusive with 78sportstv!

It's rather sad that Fred Hawthorne brainswashed this organization to follow his lead. Anybody associated to Fred Hawthorne is just bad for boxing, that's why Haymon Sports / PBC has cut ties. Haymon doesn't want to be associated with crocodile tear radicals using racial epitaphs for monetization.

PBC been looking at what is damaging their numbers and the LDBC and their crazy radical racist views are one of those things. I keep telling them the PBC is not pro black it is pro business and nobody other than the PBC is trying to destroy the PBC, they keep making bad decisions and blocking the big fights that should their fighters win would be a step forward for the business side of the PBC and good for the fighters and the sport.

Comment

Don't really know this obsession to playing the race in every opportunity. I watch CBS's Survivor on a regular basis and look at this:

It's not even the live show yet.
      Last edited by maguirre; 11-30-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

double post.....
        Last edited by maguirre; 11-30-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
          Don't really know this obsession to playing the race in every opportunity. I watch CBS's Survivor on a regular basis and look at this:

It's not even the live show yet.
          Lol, that biitch tried playing the race card on a reality show and it got her kicked the fucc out... 😆
          Good! Fucc that biitch!

Comment

wow hearn is really paying off the media

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Lol, that biitch tried playing the race card on a reality show and it got her kicked the fucc out... ��
              Good! Fucc that biitch!
              That's not really why she was voted out. She's a dictator, a bully in one member's term, and she didn't even recognized it. It's not because she's black.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
                That's not really why she was voted out. She's a dictator, a bully in one member's term, and she didn't even recognized it. It's not because she's black.
                Oh okay. I don't watch reality shows so IDK...
                But fucc her anyway!
                I hate it when some black people play the race card everytime they want something or everytime they don't get their way they bring up the race card...
                Miss me with that bullshet!
                And I'm not racist but i keep it real!

Comment

Working...
                X