Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: If Wilder Hits Him On the Chin, It's Goodbye Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Yes I was responding to Arums quote I thought that was obvious...My point which is common sense is that Joshua can hurt and get Wilder out there if he lands cleanly just as Wilder would KO Joshua. Your point that it wouldnt happen because Joshua doesnt hit as hard as Wilder makes no sense.

And my example of Lemieux vs GGG made a lot of sense because you have 2 fighters who hit hard with 1 being fundamentally more sound. You talk about GGG's chin but he didnt have his chin tested against Lemieuex because he fought smart.

Ok here is another example just so its simpler to understand, any fighter Malinaggi fought and KO'd (yes there are a few) all likely hit harder than him, but he still got a KO win against them. Senchenko deffo had much more power for example. The point being (like myself and others have mentioned multiple times already) is that you dont have to hit as hard as your opponent to KO them. AJ hits hard by his own right and if he catches Wilder cleanly Wilder is going to sleep.
    None of this relates. We ste talking ONE PUNCH on the button.

Look AJ is superiorly better than wilder, no question. And it looks like wilder is ducking the shlt out of AJ.
    But we aren't talking that or talking fighting smart.

Wilder hits AJ clean AJ is probably going down. Most likely.

Aj lands clean wilder will be hurt and AJ will have to follow up to knock him down. Most likely. That's all we are talking.

That's why I said " I see what you're saying, but it's not the same"

Comment

Funny this narrative. Joshua survives Klitschko, hes got a suspect chin. Wilder gets hurt, knocked down by non punchers, needs the doctor looking at him vs old men with high blood pressure, no fragility is associated with him. 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Well it seems like it doe. You ranting and cursing etc Just calm down and take a chill pill.
        Lol. You kids are so hypocritical. You were name calling based on some half ass assumption. I cuss when I talk, sorry it's to much for your child like ears.

Sorry you were wrong. Sorry I roasted you. Sorry you cant read at an adult level. Now go play before your daddy takes away your phone, son

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Lol. You kids are so hypocritical.
          Mate, again with the emotions. Calm down and move on. Your point is plain stupid. You can claim "Internet" victory all you want, but your point is stupid. The guy expose you as a fan boy that you are, Wilder is NOT paying you. So chill out..

Comment

Funny enough i don't see Joshua winning against Wilder. I see Wilder stopping Joshua. Especially if that fight happens before 2020, this is why am shocked he isn't going for that fight now.

I said this same thing when GGG was fighting over money and split with Canelo, I was like take the freaking fight, stop canelo and the world is yours.

What did they do? wait and wait for more money. Yeah you got a better payday in the end but by that time Canelo had caught up enough to make it a more competitive fight. And in the end GGG lost his belts, If he didn't mess around over money he would have stopped Canelo earlier had the fight happened earlier.
            I mean Wilder will obviously have a good chance of beating Joshua, but I still favor Joshua. He punches hard enough and is more technical. His issue is he doesn't always move his head, but he throws the straighter and cleaner shots. Wilder will have to use his jab against Joshua, unlike what he did against Fury to have a chance. I mean if Wilder is still standing late in the fight, he will be dangerous until the final bell. Still think Joshua is just the better fighter and the favorite in this fight. Hell of a fight though, ranks #2 behind Spence/Crawford in the fights I want to see. Technically, there are better match ups, but this one you just know someone is getting KTFO.

Comment

Mate, again with the emotions. Calm down and move on. Your point is plain stupid. You can claim "Internet" victory all you want, but your point is stupid. The guy expose you as a fan boy that you are, Wilder is NOT paying you. So chill out..
              I keep saying have a good day and you keep coming back for more. All that "calm down" for no reason is what hurt females say when they are caught in a lie and need time to think.
              So based on that I will claim the victory. You tried. You lost. Now you're bringing another man Into OUR convo hoping he can get your back. Sad. Pathetic. Sorry you're so lonely I hope you made a friend out of him today.

Stay down Steve Roger's. Now have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                I mean Wilder will obviously have a good chance of beating Joshua, but I still favor Joshua. He punches hard enough and is more technical. His issue is he doesn't always move his head, but he throws the straighter and cleaner shots. Wilder will have to use his jab against Joshua, unlike what he did against Fury to have a chance. I mean if Wilder is still standing late in the fight, he will be dangerous until the final bell. Still think Joshua is just the better fighter and the favorite in this fight. Hell of a fight though, ranks #2 behind Spence/Crawford in the fights I want to see. Technically, there are better match ups, but this one you just know someone is getting KTFO.
                I think Wilder's style is too awkward for Joshua, and this fight doesn't go 12 rounds IMHO. Joshua for me has stamina issues, i think both fighters chin is questionable, Wilder more so because his level of opposition has been terrible until recent.

But looking at everything i like the way Wilder manages his stamina, i like his awkwardness and shots from different angles. this are the things i cannot see a robotic Joshua overcoming.

Joshua's defence is using his hands and gloves to block shots, hmmmm you cannot do that against Wilder, because he can punch through your guard and probably hurt you.

Wilder by KO before the 11th round for me. But you know what? I would love nothing more than to see Wilder get destroyed by Joshua (Nothing to do with being British) but because of all these dumb Wilder fanatics who started the "He is ducking Wilder crusade" and then proceed to shift the goalpost to suit their narratives every time he gets offered/turns down career high paydays.

Comment

If Wilder was getting all his opposition out of there in the 1st with the 1st shot he landed on them id be worried for Joshua. But i dont see that ive seen him struggling with gatekeeper level fighters before he landed his power and ive seen him need "extra assistance" from officials the 2 time he has had the balls to step in with big boys. Personally i think if Wilder ever does find the balls to face Joshua he is getting destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    I keep saying have a good day and you keep coming back for more.
                    Your "Have a good day" means nothing when you are going on a rant, you think you are some psychological warrior or something lol.

You are like a boxer who gets hit, and then laugh/shake his head to pretend as if they aren't hurt.

So your "Have a good day" is the equivalent of that am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      If Wilder was getting all his opposition out of there in the 1st with the 1st shot he landed on them id be worried for Joshua. But i dont see that ive seen him struggling with gatekeeper level fighters before he landed his power and ive seen him need "extra assistance" from officials the 2 time he has had the balls to step in with big boys. Personally i think if Wilder ever does find the balls to face Joshua he is getting destroyed.
                      The only thing that makes me worried about Wilder is this, the only time he has had to step up, he has struggled. With a higher calibre opponents he seems to struggle, but when it comes to lower level he takes their heads off.

Comment

Working...
                      X