No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd vs. Erislandy Lara Rematch Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd vs. Erislandy Lara Rematch Ordered

BoxingScene.com has been advised that the Championship Committee of the World Boxing Association has ordered an immediate rematch between WBA/IBF junior middleweight champion Jarrett Hurd and former beltholder Erislandy Lara. The two sides were advised that a deal must be reached by May 18th or a purse bid would be scheduled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets get USADA testing from right now up until the fight. I'm telling y'all, that Turd is dirty.

Comment

All that wear and tear Hurd put on Lara's 35 year old body even If Lara could edge out a victory in a rematch I don't see him being the same fighter no more he sustained too much damage and next fight just going to receive even more punishment Hurd is simply too big...

Comment

So they gonna leave my boy castaño out like that? I mean any other meaningful 154 pounder is busy with a fight. If Hurd fights Charlo next I want to see castaño fight Lara. Or any top 5 154 guy. Hell anyone in the top 10. He beats them all.

Comment

good I want to see lara get thrashed again. this time it will be even worse.

Comment

Im expecting a Ko from Hurd this time.

Comment

Huh... Not sure how I feel. I think it's legit, and the first fight was close, but I kinda want to see the division move on.

Comment

Some people say Hurd is another Peds case. We don't have any proof of that... but I can understand why one would think it; size is monstrous and many are questioning how he can make weight; the guy looks like a light heavy...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Huh... Not sure how I feel. I think it's legit, and the first fight was close, but I kinda want to see the division move on.
                  Yea I'm with you, first fight was good but can it get any better for lara? Don't see that. Rather wait on the Hurd -charlo fight

Comment

Seems someone somewhere is preventing the Charlo vs Hurd from happening in collusion with this shady sanctioning body.
                    Same body that let Lara defend his title with a long line of bums for 2 years.
                    They want it given back to Lara.

Comment

Working...
                    X