Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Anthony Joshua is a Joke, He's Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he's scared he's hiding behind his promoter like a coward. Trying to make a deal where there is no way wilder would except and why would he? What has joshua done to deserve more money? He went life and death against an 41 year old Klitschko..I'm not a big wilder fan either but that guy comes to fight and he's throwing every punch with bad intention you gotta give him credit for that. Joshua couldn't knock out a kiwi amateur in parker and he thinks he can call the shots? Fu** him do your own thing deontay, people know you're the real champ...the only ******s supporting that fraud are his fellow UK folks, the same people who thought that hatton would destroy mayweather

Comment

Grow some balls Deontay, how long can you duck?

Comment

Champ, stop talking about AJ! Just show up to Miller vs. Duhaupas, and start talking up Miller! Miller won't be afraid!

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Of course he's scared he's hiding behind his promoter like a coward. Trying to make a deal where there is no way wilder would except and why would he? What has joshua done to deserve more money? He went life and death against an 41 year old Klitschko..I'm not a big wilder fan either but that guy comes to fight and he's throwing every punch with bad intention you gotta give him credit for that. Joshua couldn't knock out a kiwi amateur in parker and he thinks he can call the shots? Fu** him do your own thing deontay, people know you're the real champ...the only ******s supporting that fraud are his fellow UK folks, the same people who thought that hatton would destroy mayweather
          Joshua does deserve more money, because the people are coming to see HIM, but he doesn't deserve more than 60%!

Comment

Remember when Wilder was ducking Dillian Whyte? 😂 When was the last time a brit was P4P #1? Ya'll swear Slappy was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just admit your man is a ***** and is afraid to get knocked out.

Comment

Accept the god damn fifer you fckn liar

Comment

Take the 12 milly you absolute beg

Comment

Wilder thinks he is a big draw but he isn’t. I bet AJ has more fans in the US than Wilder. Wilder should take the 12.5 Million which is 10 times more than what he made in his last fight against his so far best opponent Ortiz.

Comment

Sign the contract you coward

Comment

i want to see this fight bad but with that offer i can tell Hearn doesnt want to see this fight at all lol

Comment

Working...
                      X