Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your goal or goals for today THREAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean the bar up nice. Not eat some greasy fast food on the way home. Go work on my thesis.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

My goal for tonight is to run 3 miles at least in 23 min. I'm getting back in running shape.:waving:

Comment

23:21, goal reached!!!!!!!!!:realhappy:

Comment

Today, get some sleep.

Comment

Great job on the running goal, if I had time I would get back into running. It's not only great physically but mentally too. I have a few days off starting tomorrow, I'm going to run each day. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Growth View Post
              Great job on the running goal, if I had time I would get back into running. It's not only great physically but mentally too. I have a few days off starting tomorrow, I'm going to run each day. Thanks!
              It's better for me personally mentally, oh boy is it.

Comment

To get as drunk as possible and get laid.

Comment

My goal today is to get as much done with as little effort as possible as I'm smashed. I'm tempted to finish early and veg out but I'm so stacked with work I can't justify it...my goal is finding motivation when my tank is nearly empty and trying to push as much work over the line as possible

Comment

To sit down and actually focus on this godamn assignment/report. Been slacking and now I actually have to do some real work. I've been to the gym, come back and eaten so I am going to just continue this report and see where it goes.

Comment

I had wild jungle sex last night and a quickie in the morning so my goal today is to try to stay awake while i'm

Comment

Working...
                      X