Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: Charlo Will Be a Much Easier Fight Than Lara!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    And when you do that I'll bring up all your quotes about Rigo and your failed prediction. You were the one who came on here high and mighty insulting people who pick Hurd against Charlo. You want to play that game, anytime you gloat about getting a prediction right or act all high and mighty like you are better then the people here who simply have a different opinion of who would win a fight - then I'll show everyone all your mindless rants. Everyone gets predictions wrong but you acted like your sht doesnt stink and I exposed you to everyone on this thread. I suggest you tone it down when someone's pick doesnt match yours and admit you are wrong when you get a prediction wrong. And drop the cheesy Lions cliche talk, you sound like a 10 year old cheerleader. Leave. You are dismissed.
    You sound like a sore losing lil girl. The only people I make fun of are the lil g fans.

I got Jermell YOU got Hurd. Want to make a friendly bet????

Comment

• Don’t know who wins it but only way it doesn’t turn into a FOTY candidate is if Hurd underestimates Charlo. If he does, it might be a short night.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You sound like a sore losing lil girl. The only people I make fun of are the lil g fans.

I got Jermell YOU got Hurd. Want to make a friendly bet????
        Your the one people here laugh at, not me. I bet on boxing once a year for fighters who are huge underdogs that I think will win so I can make some real money for my investment. When the fight comes around, I'll look at the under and over and see. I take bets where $500 can make me $1,500.

Comment

Your the one people here laugh at, not me. I bet on boxing once a year for fighters who are huge underdogs that I think will win so I can make some real money for my investment. When the fight comes around, I'll look at the under and over and see. I take bets where $500 can make me $1,500.
          Laugh at me? Nah, they get mad at me cuz I keep it 100 & they can't take it cuz it messes with their fantasies....let's just make a friendly bet, no money.

Comment

Laugh at me? Nah, they get mad at me cuz I keep it 100 & they can't take it cuz it messes with their fantasies....let's just make a friendly bet, no money.
            Okay, $20 then. PayPal.

Comment

Okay, $20 then. PayPal.
              I said friendly bet but if you want to bet loot then add 2 more zeros.

Comment

I said friendly bet but if you want to bet loot then add 2 more zeros.
                You missed my point. I only bet with more zeros if I can get a triple return on my money such as with a 3-1 underdog where $500 gets me $1500. Or $2,000 gets me $6,000. I make a six figure income in technology and want some real gains on my bets.

Comment

You missed my point. I only bet with more zeros if I can get a triple return on my money such as with a 3-1 underdog where $500 gets me $1500. Or $2,000 gets me $6,000. I make a six figure income in technology and want some real gains on my bets.
                  But you said 20 bucks & I said 2,000. Never mind, I'll get back to you after Jermell beats Hurd.

Comment

But you said 20 bucks & I said 2,000. Never mind, I'll get back to you after Jermell beats Hurd.
                    20 bucks is a friendly bet. If I want to make real money, I look for a 3-1 or greater odds on an underdog that I think will win and put serious money on him. Example. When Rafael Marquez fought Tim Austin, I knew Rafael would win, even though he was a huge underdog. I even told people to bet on Marquez and they did and made money. And you can get back to me after the Hurd fight but if your going to act like a little b1tch and come on here and gloat, then I will bring up your Rigo predictions. But if you act like a grown man, then that will show people you are not some kid with a keyboard. And likewise, if Hurd wins, I wont gloat about it to you.
                    Last edited by richardt; 04-25-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

20 bucks is a friendly bet. If I want to make real money, I look for a 3-1 or greater odds on an underdog that I think will win and put serious money on him. Example. When Rafael Marquez fought Tim Austin, I knew Rafael would win, even though he was a huge underdog. I even told people to bet on Marquez and they did and made money. And you can get back to me after the Hurd fight but if your going to act like a little b1tch and come on here and gloat, then I will bring up your Rigo predictions. But if you act like a grown man, then that will show people you are not some kid with a keyboard. And likewise, if Hurd wins, I wont gloat about it to you.
                      Dude I bet straight up not odds like a lil b*tch & keep that rigo/lomo trophy as your most prized possession ever cuz its the only one you'll get...lol...I'll holla at you when Jermell beats Hurd. Peace!

Comment

Working...
                      X