Star Wars The Last Jedi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Who are you referring to?
    no racism here, I hate all baboons of all colors.. it's up to you feel offended

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
      Yeah because baboons is an insult used for all races right?

Gtfo

And that “baboon” does a good job in both movies

Comment

Saw it tonight..

Honestly kinda disappointed.

Good that it advances plot and tells a lot of story. Has some dope action sequences

Bad was it was very choppy editing, going all over the place, too many characters to spend quality storytelling time to, and it just misses the mark on the big scenes.

C+

Comment

since this isnt titled ''only fans of the new disney version of star wars need to comment''

i gave disney more than enough chances. they really fncked this franchise up. might as well do it up animation style.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Gtfo

And that “baboon” does a good job in both movies
            PTI ....

''now see here. whatever are you talking about willis ?''

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Gtfo
              I guess just yours

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                since this isnt titled ''only fans of the new disney version of star wars need to comment''

i gave disney more than enough chances. they really fncked this franchise up. might as well do it up animation style.

Hadn't they already Ef'd it up with the prequels? Which, IMO, weren't too bad but most people hated them with a passion. This was before Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Hadn't they already Ef'd it up with the prequels? Which, IMO, weren't too bad but most people hated them with a passion. This was before Disney.
                  i stopped at the original 3. got back into it with disney (curiosity). i should have left well enough alone.

disney took the life out of all of their characters. maybe ill give those prequels a shot

Comment

Comment

I'm curious which lead character ruined The Force Awakens for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X