No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Crushes Shabranskyy in Two, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    only a biased blind man will not recognize Kovalev won the first fight.

Even Red, who is a long time supporter of Ward, prefers to stay out of threads where this is talked about.

Red is really a well spoken, great poster here and I think he knows Ward lost that fight, but some fools here prefer to Make little jokes and will not give credit where credit is due.
    Oh I gave him credits for the first 4 rounds... In fact I was thinking that was to be a non event until the fuel gauge showed "empty"... So yeah, there's always that...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
      Oh I gave him credits for the first 4 rounds... In fact I was thinking that was to be a non event until the fuel gauge showed "empty"... So yeah, there's always that...
      yet he won the 1st fight and was even on the 2nd one until g a y man ward touched his balls.

Comment

Kovalev has a whiney fanbase

Comment

yet he won the 1st fight and was even on the 2nd one until g a y man ward touched his balls.

Comment

One hour to go ...

Comment

only a biased blind man will not recognize Kovalev won the first fight.

Even Red, who is a long time supporter of Ward, prefers to stay out of threads where this is talked about.

Red is really a well spoken, great poster here and I think he knows Ward lost that fight, but some fools here prefer to Make little jokes and will not give credit where credit is due.
              Or maybe he saw a fight that could have gone either way and can't be bothered debating with sensitive fan boys.

Comment

Cool. Let's see what's up with Kovalev.

Comment

You gonna keep repeating it to convince everyone else or is it to benefit yourself ? Ward won both fights, deal with it and move on with your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Kovalev has a whiney fanbase
                    Emotionally invested fan boys, these guys can be found at the centre front at Lady Gaga concerts.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Cool. Let's see what's up with Kovalev.
                      lol what's up with that walters guy? is he still hiding in jamaica?

Comment

Working...
                      X