No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Deontay Wilder 231-Pounds, Tyson Fury 273-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, here's how it's going down, and you heard it here first:

Fury knows his eye is going to burst with the first jab Wilder hits him with, so he is going for
    broke. This will be Hagler - Hearns + 100 pounds each. One guy is getting KTFO in ROUND ONE!

Write this down or remember it. I have spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      I’m just saying fury said it himself he was gassed and he wasn’t just referring to rd12.
      He lost roughly 140lbs in short time after after all that drinking and drug abuse how could he not be gassed? He shouldn't have even saw the 12th lol

Comment

Wilder is around that same weight where he made Spilka do the helicopter coma knockout. Fury is about to get laid out. I see retirement for Fury after this blasting. Spilka that fool Wilder!!!

Comment

Did Fury look fat?

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
            Just an FYI, the last time Wilder weighed close to 230 was against Szpilka who left the ring on a stretcher after being down for at least seven minutes since the knockout. Wilder weighed 228 at that weigh in. And I know Szpilka is nowhere the fighter of Tyson Fury, but that is the last time Wilder bulked up to that weight.
            Szpilka is also way smaller & lighter than Fury. Not to mention Wilder swung for the fences on that shot and he took every bit of steam on that thing lol

Comment

Make sure you folks check out fury’s reality show..this weeks episode is centered around that cut he got and talks of wilder. His wife does make some startling claims about his self control too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Did Fury look fat?
                Like he did for last fight, bit fleshy round midsection but his arms look more defined.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  OK, here's how it's going down, and you heard it here first:

Fury knows his eye is going to burst with the first jab Wilder hits him with, so he is going for
                  broke. This will be Hagler - Hearns + 100 pounds each. One guy is getting KTFO in ROUND ONE!

Write this down or remember it. I have spoken.
                  Lol I think that might be Fury’s back up plan. That’s IF the cut opens up. It was a bad cut and it very well might open up again, but depending on the severity and the bleeding, then yeah, MAYBE that’s his plan B.

I think he fights the same way as the first fight and protects his eye, but I do hope you are right hahahah.

Comment

These are some big fcukin boys!

Comment

I look at it like this: they both look great. Wilder looks like he put on a little bit of muscle & Fury looks healthy.- I was expecting him to look like a tub of lard with the extra weight lol.

People are giving the weight too much thought. Remember Fury avoided most shots with his head movement not his feet. Therefore, if hes on his toes a tad less I don't believe it's the end of the world.

As for Wilder, he may be a touch slower, he may gas a little sooner but he might hit a tad harder. And with the power he already has....no need to say more.

Being heavier will help them absorb blows better

Comment

Working...
                      X