Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Year End Review of Trumps Performance as President, Grade Him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Wrong, what he can do and what he is supposed to do, is to get McCain on the phone or meet with him, discuss the bill, make a deal and get him on board. Thats how those things are done.

Trump ran on repealing Obamacare too and when he got his chance he had no idea what to actually do with it.

Whats happening is that the republican party is fractured on the issue. There is no consensus on what to replace Obamacare with. Nobody was actually happy with the bill thats why there is so much back and forth on it. Remember, from Trump's own mouth 'who knew healthcare was this complicated'. Either way, Trump's job is to get everyone on the same page.
    He had all but three senators on board.

For the ones who went against it and ran on it, it's on them.

You don't vote against a bill because of a petty squabble with the POTUS.

McCain definitely put his own interests ahead of his voters.

Spin it all you want, but McCain let his voters down.

Trump tried to get it passed and had all but three of the R's on board.

He's doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      He can't just make them do what he wants lol... we don't have a dictator. McCain being a pos scumbag had more to do with keeping Obamacare than a personal attack from Trump. You can't expect lobbyist cucks, rino cucks, and whatever other crooked and/or paid off politicians to vote by just party lines. The old pos career politicians need purged from our government more than anything. Racist minorities, self hating whites, sjws, and lgbt weirdos just like to blame Trump though.
      Didn't say he could. That said, Jim gave him credit for Neil Gorusch, who the Senate gave approval to.

If a positive measure is getting Sc justice passed through the Se ante, its logical and fair that failure to get Obamacare repeal through be seen as a negative.

I'm being consistent with the measurement as set up by the TS.

Comment

Polls like these are completely useless if you don't show what users voted for what....

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          He had all but three senators on board.

For the ones who went against it and ran on it, it's on them.

You don't vote against a bill because of a petty squabble with the POTUS.

McCain definitely put his own interests ahead of his voters.

Spin it all you want, but McCain let his voters down.

Trump tried to get it passed and had all but three of the R's on board.

He's doing fine.

I didnt spin. Thats your job. You are the one making excuses and trying to give him participation prizes.

You like Trump, I get it and thats ok, but he didnt get the job on this one yet. Why cant you deal with that reality?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            Polls like these are completely useless if you don't show what users voted for what....
            Agreed. FTR, I voted C.

Comment

The country is more divided now then it ever was under Obama.

Trump and his support of people like Alex Jones, getting Steve Bannon in his cabinet, telling us theres good people on the white supremacists side, he's calling American citizens who committed no crimes sons of biches...
              Obamo invited cop killers into the white house and declared them heroes. That's much worse than anything Trump has done.

Comment

A+. Best president of my 25 years of living.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                  Obamo invited cop killers into the white house and declared them heroes. That's much worse than anything Trump has done.
                  What cop killers did he invite into the white house and declare heroes? Or is this another one of your over exaggerations

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                    Sure he did buddy.

Sure he did.

Since then, alot of things happened, like Trump winning the election over a year ago. The country is more divided now though. Hmmm.

Comment

I didnt spin. Thats your job. You are the one making excuses and trying to give him participation prizes.

You like Trump, I get it and thats ok, but he didnt get the job on this one yet. Why cant you deal with that reality?

You're full of ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X