Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My girl asked me why???? In black rap videos ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Why them brothers feel the need to have white servents?
    I dint notice, but she pointed out this a a few other videos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw
    It emphasizes the message as to how far they (blacks) have come. To use other blacks would not be a strong message because blacks are stereotyped to be poor, so anyone with a little money can have black servants. However, using whites who are stereotyped to be rich and powerful shows just how far the black man has come----to have the so-called rich and powerful serving him.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      It emphasizes the message as to how far they (blacks) have come. To use other blacks would not be a strong message because blacks are stereotyped to be poor, so anyone with a little money can have black servants. However, using whites who are stereotyped to be rich and powerful shows just how far the black man has come----to have the so-called rich and powerful serving him.
      Exactly. My girl is kinda sharp in a lot of ways. Speaks 3 languages and cuz of me is learning Spanish and Hebrew.
      When the oppressed overcome initially they are respected, for overcoming adversity etc.. But if too many overcome adversity too quickly... the fear over rides common sense.. fools are quick to find fellow fools to create more foolishness with.

The Asian man is much less of a threat. I'm mixed blood... Bigger better stronger faster and harder... it scares those who wanna maintain the unwritten but well understood power structure...

Comment

Not that they don't exist but i've never seen black maids or servants. I only see white and hispanic people. Especially in resorts, there i've never seen a black person serving.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Not that they don't exist but i've never seen black maids or servants. I only see white and hispanic people. Especially in resorts, there i've never seen a black person serving.
          Me too. Mainly whites and Latinos.
          In Japan, old Japanese women, or filipinas.

My girl tends to pick up on stuff or interpret things different
          Y.
          She didn't understand why Floyd hired Robin Leech from an 80's tv show life styles of the rich and famous to pump Floyd up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            lol, it didn't even occur to me that the maid was White.
            That Maid was Sarah Silverman she is Jewish

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              That Maid was Sarah Silverman she is Jewish
              Hahahaha!
              I actually think she could be pretty if she shut her ****ing mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X